Familiar But Unfamiliar

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

"Your results are in." She announced and Baro unconsciously grabbed your hand and squeezed. "You have slight head injurys that may cause random fainting and memory loss.. If it continues, I advise you to come back here and we an operate on you." There was a silence. You and Baro both taking in what you heard. Head injury? Fainting? Memory loss? 
 
"K-kamsa..." Said Baro breathily and she left. 
 
"Baro I'm so sorr-" 
 
"Hajima. It's not your fault." He sighed and looked at you, "This time, stay with me. Stay by my side only promise me that.." Then he fell asleep again. You studied his expression- painless on the outside but hurting on the inside, peace fulfilled his face and body almost lifting him. You pushed a strand of blonde hair off his forehead and kissed his nose lightly. 
 
"I promise." You said.
 
You had left Baro in the hospital and decided to wonder around the area for a bit. There wasn't much to it, nothing special, just he usual buildings, stalls and markets. You kept hearing the words echo in your head.. Memory loss.. Random fainting... Why is this happening? If only you understood how he was feeling...
 
"Are you lost?" A familiar voice broke your thoughts. You turned and was surprised to see someone you didn't know... But felt like you did.
 
"Erm, no. I just came out of there," You pointed to the hospital not far off, "And I was just.. Wondering really." The guy nodded. He was attractive, you had to admit. 
 
"The hospital? To see who?" The guy asked. But he doesn't know...
 
"Baro." You said and he nodded like he understood. 
 
"Cha Sun Woo, right?" This shocked you.
 
"Mwoh?"
 
"Cha... Sun.. Woo?" He repeated and you managed to nod slowly. "Ah, ne. He is my-"
 
"~~~~!" Gongchan shouted from the other side of the road but you ignored him and kept your gaze on the guy.
 
"He is your what?" You asked, getting interested now but he shook his head looking at Gongchan. 
 
"Talk later. I can't be seen here.." The guy said and disappeared into the crowded street. Gongchan ran across the road to catch up with you.
 
"Yaaaaah~~" Gongchan whined, "Who gave you permission to run off?" He tapped your nose cutely. 
 
"I was just.. Enjoying the scenery. I don't normally travel in this area." You explained. 
 
"How was Baro?" Gongchan asked seriously. 
 
"He has.. A serious head injury causing memory loss and random fainting." When you too him this, Gongchans mouth wouldn't close. He stared, wide eyed and teary until you finished then he burst into crying. You hugged him and started crying yourself. "Gongchan-ah. It's ok. Shall we go see him together? More people can see him now he has his results." You suggested and grabbed Channies hand to drag him to Baro's ward. 
 
When Baro saw Channie, his reaction wasn't the best but then he noticed that Gongchans nose and eyes were pink, obviously from crying. Baro pulled Channie in for a brotherly hug and pulled away to check if he was ok again.
 
"Don't scare me Hyung! I just want you to be okay!" Gongchan sniffed and wiped his wet cheeks. 
 
"I am okay. I just need to rest first.. Maybe come home soon, see you and everyone else. Ne?" Baro reassured the maknae with welcoming words. 
 
"Hyung. I miss you. It's hard to joke and play pranks.. I can't even hide Sandeuls food anymore!" 
 
"Yah. Don't speak like this. I'm not dying!" Baro hit Gongchan round the head. "Pabo." Channie rubbed his head anxiously but smiled through it, knowing Baro was right. Just then, you remembered.
 
"Ah! Oppa, I saw some guy outside and he was cut off from what he was about to say but he knew you...." You said so quickly you took a deep breathe in at the end. 
 
"Yah. Slow down. What did he look like?"
 
 
 
Okaaaaii~~! So most of you want BigBang members... I'm just trying to think which one is best to fit the part.. I mean, TOP is my bias and he is y as hell... But Seungri and GD can pull off such characters... AISH. Comment below your bias in bigbang!