A sudden move

Confused with love... Who will it be?

The nameless girl stood up and walked towards you and Gongchan, causing you to break your stare. She held up her phone to show the picture and pulled a smug expression. 

"When your manager finds out about-" She was Interupted by Jinyoung.

"He's not gonna find out. You are going to tell whoever made this to take it down. Right. Now." Jinyoungs voice was stern and you had never seen him this serious.

"Why should I?" Was the girls comeback. Jinyoung looked aggressive and pissed off, he was about to walk towards her when someone else entered the room.

"Hye mi-ah!" Said a girl who ran in and hugged the nameless girl. "What's going on?" She looked around and saw everyone's expressions, "I think we should-"

"No." Suddenly said Gongchan taking the girl who had just ran in's wrist. "I know you don't I?" she looked down.

"A-aniyo..." She said quietly still looking at the ground. He lifted her head and turned to you.

"This is her, this is the one who took the picture, she is the one who has biology with me... I'm sure of it," He turned to face the girl he still held with his hand, "Isn't that right Yu Mi?" She pulled her face away from Gongchan's hand.

"I do it for a living, it's how I don't get bullied here... You can't stop me! The world has to know." Yu Mi said.

"The world has to know what?" You snapped, you could feel yourself burning up and you defiantly felt like slapping her, "The world has to know I wasn't feeling well? That Gongchan helped me? That we ACCIDENTLY bumped heads and you took the shot? Thats what you want them to know? Why do you have to make a big deal out of everything?! YAH! ANSWER ME!" You were shouting now and were very angry. Yu Mi and Hye Mi looked started and scared by your sudden outrage. 

"Look.. I'm sorry-" She started.

"Sorry? Sorry?! If you love Gongchan THAT much then why get him close to being fired? Why invade his privacy and do this to him?"

"I will take it down... I promiss." Yu Mi said. You nodded and caught your breath. The two girls walked out and you were left alone with Gongchan and Jinyoung. There was a silence and the sounds of your heavy breathing. Jinyoung had a blank expression but you knew that he felt proud of what you did about Gongchan, you looked at Gongchan. 

"Gomawo..." Gongchan said and hugged you tight. A little too tight.

"Gongchan-ah... Too.. Tight..." you managed to say. 

"Oh." He let go and smiled at you. 

"Let me take you home." Said Jinyoung, Gongchan opened his mouth to protest but Jinyoung held up his hand, "You took care of her enough today, meet me at the dorm ok? I need to discuss some... Things with you..." Gongchan nodded obidiantly and said goodbye to you. 

 

 

You were outside your house when Jinyoung hugged you close. You could smell his colone and breathed it in deeply. The warmth of his chest rested on yours giving you strength, he brought his hand from your upper back to your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. "Let me come in." He whispered. You pulled away to put your keys in the door and open it.

your house was still messy! There were rubbish and magazines lying all over the place... Not to mention the bra on the sofa! Jinyoung saw it and picked it up waving it in your face playfully. "Hahaha" He laughed, "This is a very nice colour! Not to mention the detail..." He studied it intensely when you suddenly snatched it off him.

"So embarrassing..." You said and put it somewhere else. Jinyoung sat on the sofa and sighed heavily.

"What you did today was... Pretty brave." He said.

"Thanks. It was nothing just... Out of instinct." You said sitting next to him cross-legged. He looked at you and smiled.

"What's your group called again?" 

"Umm... 4Fit? Why?"

"Maybe we could collab?" 

"We would have to ask our manager but... Yeah sure!" Just then Jinyoungs phone ran.

"Hello?... No I'm at ~~~.... Yeah... Yeah... Now? Um..." Jinyoung looked at you, "Manager said that you are moving to our dorm..." He wispered to you before going back on the phone.

did you just hear that right? Did he say... You were moving into their dorm?! WHAT.