Bedroom complications

Confused with love... Who will it be?

Kayla arrived at your house in a rush and saw Jinyoung.

"What's he doing here?" Kayla said pointing at Jinyoung.

"You say it like its a bad thing.." Jinyoung chuckled at his witty comment and Kayla just shrugged, she ran up to you and got hold of your shoulders.

"We have to move? To... Their dorm?" She sounded almost discussed but there was a smile on her face. She had mixed emotions. You went into your room and started to pack the essentials and got a big bag to stuff them in. Meanwhile Jinyoung was admiring your apartment, looking at the pictures from your previous school and of your family. He got close to a picture, one of you and Oppa Minho, he smiled at it and moved on.

"Your family looks nice..." He mumbled to himself still closely studying each individual photo, Kayla too, followed him and looked at the photos, giggling to herself when she saw the ones of you two, remembering those moments.

you finally got all your stuff together. "Ready?" You asked as you turned around to Kayla and Jinyoung staring at your old photos. "YAH!!" You turned the photo frame around. Kayla grabbed your wrist and indicated to the door.

 

 

When you arrived at the dorm it was fairly clean, only a few boxers on the floor here and there. Gongchan heard the door and stepped out of his room, he dropped his book and looked at You and Kayla.

"~~~~? Kayla?" His mouth was open and he quickly retrieved his books off the floor.

"Our manager said that we have to stay here so... Tadaaaa!" Kayla said gesturing to herself. 

"Where will you stay? I sleep with Baro and Sanduel... Jinyoung sleeps with CNU... There are two bunk beds per room... Ok.." Gongchan was confusing himself. You could see the concentration in his face as he was counting on his fingers. He is so cute, you thought.

"I BAGSIE JINYOUNG AND CNU'S ROOM!!" shouted Kayla and ran into it dumping her bag on the spare bed, scaring the living day lights out of Shinwoo. You laughed. 

"ME TOO!" Shouted a voice at the door, it was Jess. She too, ran into the room running into Shinwoo and knocking him to the ground. She got up and rubbed her neck awkwardly.

"Ok.. ~~~~ and Lia can go in Gongchan, Baro and Sandeuls room. Settled. Don't stay up too late." Said Jinyoung walking into his room, he came out again, "I mean that especially for you Gongchan." He winked and went back in.

What the hell.. Why did he wink at Gongchan... Weird, you thought.

Lia and you entered the room and it smelt like men's perfume. Sanduel ran up to you and hugged you.

"yah! ~~~!" He smiled and pulled back to look at you. You felt someone back hug you and breath on your neck, it sent shivers down your spine and you squirmed. There was a deep laugh.

"I missed you." Said Baro turning you around to face him with a big grin on his face. Lia greeted the others with handshakes and dumped her bag on top of Sanduels bunk along with sanatising her hands. There was no bunk free!

'Um.. Guys?" You said, "Where am I gonna sleep?" You looked at the bunk beds knowing that you could sleep with Lia but she had hygiene problems... Gongchan apparently stayed up too late... Baro was probably gonna hug you all night and Sanduel would take pictures all night....

who can you choose? Who will you choose?

 

 

 

I need your guys oppinion, who are your guys bias? I was gonna do the ending with my bias but you are the readers and I want you to be pleased with the ending... :) updating soon! Hang in there!