Picnic boyfriend

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 Jess gave Jinyoung a worried look.

"We just wanted to tell you that.. Er... We are very happy with the..." He looked at her for an excuse.

"SLEEPING ARRANGMENTS!" Jess shouted.

"YES! Sleeping arrangements! Exactly. Very happy." Said Jinyoung in agreement nodding to himself whilst putting his cereal bowl in the sink, Jess did the same.

"Changing this.. Weird conversation, " Said Jinyoung, "How about we talk about today? I think we should go on a picnic, I mean look at the weather." He said opening the curtain, everyone in unison covered their faces from the bright light streaming through the window. You all looked like vampires so Jinyoung closed the curtains and walked his room with Jess. Something's up with them, you thought. 

Everyone had finished their breakfast and went to get dressed. You entered the room and you could hear an argument already.

"Look, I know how it's gonna work." Said Sandeul.

"No! I'm not going out, you can move your fat and change somewhere else!" Shouted Lia in defence. They were fighting about changing arrangements veneer though Baro and Gongchan stood in the corner of the room in their underwear, giggling and hitting each other with pillows, looks like Sanduel and Lia were too engrossed in their own argument that they hadn't noticed the two half boys playing the same room. 

"~~~~.." Gongchan whispered and cocked his head to come over, you followed. Gongchan suddenly grabbed you and cuddled you, his sweaty, warm chest was seeping through your pijama top. He tightened his cuddle and kissed your shoulder making you shudder. Baro suddenly hugged you both and wrested you guys to the ground. All of you were in fits of laughter and gasping for air at the same time. 

Lia and Sandeul suddenly noticed what was going on and their eyes widened.

"What the hell is going on?" asked Lia gesturing to your human sandwich full of beautiful topless boys. 

"Erm.." You all replied, straighting yourselves and getting up with giggles now and then.

"Get dressed for god sake." Lia fussed and stormed out of the room with a bunch of clothes in her arms. You followed picking up your clothes. 

 

 

After you were dressed you returned to the room and (unfortunalty) everyone else was dressed too. Jinyoung came into the room and shooed you out of the dorm into the morning air outside along with the rest of B1A4 and 4Fit. You were walking towards the park when suddenly you felt someones hand slip into yours. You felt nervous to see who it was so looked down at the hand. You recognised it immediately and looked up at the boy. You hugged him.

"Oppa!!!" You shouted giving Oppa Minho a big squeeze. The others looked shocked and confused. "Everyone this is my Oppa, he is too a trainee but a different company..." You said and introduced your brother. He bowed.

"Annyeong! My name is Minho and I am part of a group called SHINee." He said and looked at you proudly, "Are these all your chingu's?" He asked admiring your group of friends. You nodded.

"This is B1A4 another group signed to WM ent.. And this is my band 4Fit." You said showing him.

"Sure is four FIT! Get it? Because... They are fit? No?" Minho oppa mumbled to himself laughing weakly. He then moved to flirt with your band members. Gongchan moved towards you, still walking toward the park.

"Your oppa seems nice.." He said and sighed, Gongchan seemed sad but still managed to smile at you. 

When you reached the park Sandeul lay out the picnic mat and set out the food. Minho sat in between Lia and Kayla making thto gigglemwhich made you slightly uncomfortable. Gongchan became very silent and ate a cookie whilst staring admiringly at Minho oppa.

"Gwenchana?" You said and nudged him. He looked up at you and stared blankly.

"Why didn't you tell us you had a boyfriend?" He said loudly. Everybody turned. You didn't what to do. What was he talking about?! Minho oppa? Oh no! He must think he's your non-biological oppa! Babo... What will you do?