The Open Door

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

Jess got a call, lucky timing. 
"Yabosayo?... Ne.. Uh, jinjja? Ne, ne. Arasseo.. Kamsahabnida.." She hung up. "The doctor has the results of Baro's tests but we aren't allowed to see him for a few days, they wouldn't say why." Jess's expression fell. 
 
"Are you... Sad?" Jinyoung asked. Jess opened to answer but caught sight of your hands intertwining behind your backs, she smirked. 
 
"Am I sad? I course I'm sad. Are you?" She was still smiling.
 
"Yeah, he's my chingu." Jinyoung replied. 
 
"Is ~~~~ your chingu?" Jess winked and gestured to the hands. You both quickly pulled away looking in opposite directions. Jess's smile faded and she looked like she remembered something. "Yah, Jinyoung-ah. I need to talk." She turned to you, "Would you?"
 
"Of course." You said politely at closed the door behind you. What were they talking about? What was there to discuss? We're they hiding... Again. 
 
"~~~~." Sandeul chimed and came up behind you. "It's late. You should rest..." He passed you a pile of washed pj's and walked you into your bedroom. Baro was already asleep and so was gongchan and Lia so you snuggled in with Sandeul. 
 
 
"Please... Get off me.." Those were the words you heard before you opened your eyes. You were on top of Sandeul! 
 
"Omo!" You rolled off, "mian..." 
 
"It's ok.. No biggy...." He smiled your way but started to lean in. 
 
"Waeyo?" You blushed and looked away but Sandeul kissed your forehead and whispered something that you didn't hear but you're sure it was something to do with thanking you. Sandeul went back to sleep after that. You turned to look at the others, they were still asleep too. You lay at Gongchans bed and his hair away from his face, he flinched and you ducked incase he woke up. False alarm. Gongchan was snoring lightly and you thought it was disturbing Lia's sleep as whenever he breathed out, she flinched and stirred. I wonder if anyone In the other room is awake, you thought as you made your way over. You knocked once but no one answered so you carefully opened the door.... TO SEE WHAT? MWOH?! You shut the door close immediately. What did you just see? 
A very sleepy Sandeul stumbled into the kitchen and put the kettle on, he jumped when he saw you. 
 
"What are you doing up?" He asked rubbing his tired eyes. 
 
"Can't sleep much..." You said, still traumatised. Sandeul obviously noticed something was up. 
 
"What's wrong?" He asked and played his hand on your arm. 
 
"In there..." You whispered pointing to the other room. Sandeul slowly opened the door, stared for a moment, and closed the door. He looked the same as you now. 
 
"Yep." He said, "Now I know what's up. Okay..." Sandeul turned to you, "Eottoke?" 
 
"I don't know! Everyone else is asleep and I don't think anyone would want to know..." You said. Sandeul scratched his head. 
 
"I can't stand here knowing what I saw in there.." 
 
"Me neither... Lets distract ourselves." You suggested. 
 
"Pancakes?" Sandeul asked.
 
"Pancakes." You confirmed. Next thing you know, you're pouring a mix into a pan. "Mmm, it smells good." You said. Sandeul nodded and moved closer to you. 
 
"Make sure it's big." Deullie ordered. You saluted and went back to cooking. It started to look a little like what a pancake should look like now. Your turned it over with a spatular and then put it on a plate. Sandeul took it to the table and took the first bite out of it. 
 
"Wow.. Mm.. This is good.." He mumbled with a full mouthful of pancake, you laughed taking a piece yourself. 
 
"It does taste good.." You agreed. You both managed to finish the whole thing. 
 
"What are you guys doing?" Asked Gongchan dragging his half asleep body to a chair. 
 
"Eating but now washing." Said Sandeul and walked to a sink. 
 
"You ate... Without me?" Gongchan pouted.
 
"You were asleep!" You poked his cheeks. 
 
"Arasseo... I'm gonna go check on the others.." He slowly got up, you and Deullie exchanged worried and scared looks. 
 
"Ohhhh no you don't!" Both of you grabbed him and slumped him back into the seat. 
 
"Mwohya?!" Gongchan whined and squirmed. 
 
"It's for your own good, trust me. At least until... They come out." Sandeul said.
 
"Who? Who come out? Where?" Gongchan asked frantically. Suddenly, all of the other room walked out. 
 
"Speak of the devil." You whispered to Sanduel.
 
"Sit calmly." Sandeul told you and Gongchan. Shinwoo went to wash up and Kayla, Jess and Jinyoung walked your way and sat down. "So..." Sanduel started, "How did you all sleep?" 
 
"My back hurts.." Complained Kayla. 
 
"I slept good." Jess replied smiling. I bet you did, you thought. 
 
"Why's that?" Asked Sanduel. Jess was taken aback by the odd question all of a sudden.
 
"I don't know... I guess I just did. Like every other night..?" Jess said. 
 
"Every other night?" You and sanduel repeated, astonished. 
 
"Ne.. Wae? What this all about?" Jess was getting suspicious and you were running out of excuses.
 
"Well, did you wake up... To anything... Unusual?" Asked Sanduel. Jess crossed her arms and slumped back into her chair.
 
"Nope. Everything pretty usual. Pretty normal..." 
 
"Pretty usual... Pretty normal...?" Repeated you and Sandeul again. How can she be so calm about it and say that is normal? That means... It happens every morning. 
 
"Ok. You know what? Just tell us."
 
"Tell you what?" Jess looked dumbfounded. 
 
"We saw you..." Deullie whispered gesturing to Jess and Jinyoung. "Noona was sleeping on Hyung." Jess's eyes widened. 
 
"I was not!" She shouted. Jinyoung stayed quiet. 
 
"But I saw you, with my two eyes!" Sandeul defended. 
 
"Jinjja? Woooaaah." Gongchan said. 
 
"Ani! Ani! It's not- I don't... Argh. Jinyoung! Back me up here!" Jess sounded annoyed and offended. 
 
"You can't lie to them Jess."
 
 
 
 
Sorry for long update! I tried to keep it short... Hope the Sanduel bias like this one (there is more to come) comments are replied to in next update so keep posting them!!<3