A Change Of Clothes

Confused with love... Who will it be?

You stood up and brushed yourself up, you could feel your cheeks burning.

"I'm guessing you heard..." Started Gongchan.

"Everything." finished Sandeul. You nodded and looked down the floor, fidgeting with your fingers. Baro sighed.

"What happens next?" Baro asked, shrugging. What did he mean by that? We're you supposed to choose one? No. No way in hell.

"What's that meant to mean?" You said innocently.

"Yah. What do you think? Which one of us do you like?" Sandeul said getting impactiant now. 

"I..." you mumbled, "I don't know. It's not something I can choose right now. I need time." You were confused with your feelings right now, who did you like? All of them? What will happen now... What if the other two like you as well? Hmm...

"Arasseo." They spoke in unison and walked back into the bedroom as if nothing happened. Sandeul and Baro sat on the top bunk of one bed and started laughing and talking, Gongchan led you into the room and sat down with his legs apart. He patted in between, you lay with you back on his chest straight up as he wrapped his thighs around you and chuckled. He pulled a magazine from behind and opened it in front of you, while he peered over your shoulder resting his chin onto it. 

"Who looks worst with out make up?" He asked pointing to the page you were on, you laughed at his un expected comment but proceeded to point to the girl at the top.

"Jinjja? I think this one!" He pointed to the girl on the right. You both started to laugh at the page and how silly you were being. At least Gongchan was trying to get along with you. 

"Yah, what will we do about the press now..?" You asked turning your head to look up at him. He smiled at you and raised an eyebrow.

"They can't see anything in here... Let it blow over and everything will be back to normal soon." Gongchan stuck his tongue out and continued flipping the magazine. After a few minutes Baro oppa decided to come down and Sandeul went into the other room.

"You ok?" He asked touching your shoulder for comfort. You nodded. 

"Mr Squirrel, if you please!" Said a voice from the door, it was Jinyoung. He was dressed in a princess like gown and curtsied. You giggled at the sight on manly Jinyoung oppa in a dress. Baro stood up and bowed only to take Jinyoungs hand and start ballroom dancing int the middle of the room. What was going on? Are they always to crazy? 

The night was filled with laughter and happiness. You fell asleep unknown.

 

 

The next morning someone woke you up.

"~~~~ah" A voice spoke, you pulled the covers over your head but they pulled them off again. "~~~~ah!!!" they shouted. Your eyes shot open. Baro was literally in your face, his big eyes gleaming into yours. You smiled at your morning view and ruffled his hair a little before he jumped off the bed. You were on his bed... You must have slept there last night and your clothes.... You had pjs on. What.

"How come I-" You pointe dot what you were wearing and Baro oppa grinned. 

"I don't know!?" He said and ran out of the room.

"YAH!!" you shouted and fell off the top bunk with a loud slam onto the floor, "COME BACK HERE I WILL GET YOU!!"

 

Bit of a bad update but I can't actually think of anything else... Sorryyyyy <3