A Hospital Mess

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

Baro is lying in the hospital bed and the others are having coffee while you are on watch. The nurse walks up to you, she is petite and pretty, she smiles.
 
"Um.." She looks at her clipboard and up again. "Cha Sun Woo-Shi.. Has just got his results.. It says he has internal bleeding of the head, this is very serious but can be treated... In time." You felt your heart sink. "The doctor who examined him supposed he was hit on the head, were there any objects at the scene that could have been used?" You remembered the broken guitar next to him.
 
"His guitar was next to him, broken." 
 
"Right." She wrote that down, "I will tell the doctor now, please wait here." You sat back down in the waiting room. Baro-ah what have you got yourself into this time? Huh? Everytime you think about him, you feel like crying. Who would do this?! What kind of sick human being would be this extreme! The nurse rushes back to you. "He is conscious!" She shouts and gestures her way. You ran as fast as you could and steadied yourself at his bed. His eyes were slightly open, still sleepy. You sat next to him and held his hand, it was ice cold.
 
"Oppa.." You whispered.
 
"~~~~?...." Baro whispered and smiled weakly for a moment. "What happened?" 
 
"I was hoping you would answer that for me..." You said disappointed. 
 
"Oh.. Miannhae.. I'm still a little... Dizzy." He mumbled. You nodded and kissed his forehead. "Leave me." He said before knocking out again. You got out and walked to the coffee shop to tell the others everything.
 
"Jinjja?!" Said Kayla.
 
"A head injury? Huh?" Asked Shinwoo. "Doesn't that cause... Never mind." 
 
"What does this mean? Was it accidental?" Asked Gongchan. You shrugged.
 
"Could be. Could be purposeful- someone could have done this." You explained. Everyone exchanged looks of worry and panic. "I think he's in a mood with me at the moment though so let's wait till he's fully recovered.. I'm going to check on him again." You said and left again. As you entered Baro's room he was sitting upright reading the get well soon cards that had been resting on the table next to him. 
 
"You're awake!" You said happily and ran over to him. He stared at you blankly. "What have I done?" 
 
"Nothing.." He said quickly and looked back at the card he was reading. A tear fell onto it, not his but yours. He looked at you. "What's wrong? I'm the one in hospital."
 
"You hate me." You sobbed.
 
"I don't hate you... I like you too much." He said and you stopped whimpering.
 
"Mwoh?" You sniffed, wiping the tears and he continued to read, aware that you had heard him. You smiled being relieved and loved so leaned in to kiss him lightly. "Gomawo." You said and he looked shocked, "What? We have kissed, like, four times before." Both of you laughed as it was true. He got your hand and held it. 
 
"I think I'm good to go... I have a little concussion but I should be alright." Baro insisted and got up. "Nurse!" He waved and she ran over. "I'm ready." She nodded and he followed her to the front desk.
 
"Cha Sun Woo-sshi says he can leave now.." She turned to Baro, "I will let you know if any more comes up on your results." 
 
"Kamsahabnida." Baro bowed and she did too. You linked your arm through baro's and you walked to the coffee shop. Everyone stood up.
 
"Baro!" 
"Are you ok?"
"What happened?"
"Are the results good?"
"How come you're out?" These were all heard at once. Baro stopped them by holding up his palm.
 
"I'm fine." And with that you enjoyed a bit of coffee with your friends. After coffee, Shinwoo payed the bill and you decided to do something today. 
 
"Who wants a bit to drink? We could go to a club?" Shinwoo asked. You and Kayla looked uneasy.
 
"Kayla and I have never been to one.." You said.
 
"Nor drank." Butted in Kayla. The others looked shocked.
 
"Jinjja? I could really see you drunk.." Said Sandeul and laughed. 
 
"You guys will be fine. We will take care of you, arasseo?" Shinwoo said.
 
 
 
Im doing more updates I just didn't want them to be in the same chapter! Miannhae... Hope the suspense from the last one didn't kill you too much<3