Paparazzi trouble again

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

Sandeul realised your shocked expression and touched your shoulder.
 
"Anything wrong?" He asked and smiled. As you turned the phone to show the article and pictures the  smile wiped straight off his face.
He grabbed the phone and held it closer.
 
"Who did this?" Said Gongchan angrily, bringing everyone's attention to the phones. 
 
"Ok.. Every body calm down," Started Jinyoung, "We need to sort this out..." 
 
"But how? ~~~~ and Gongchan have been close to this before but THIS is way more serious." Said Baro.
 
"Stating the obvious much?" You sniggered at Baro who nudged you playfully. 
 
"Let's split to search the park for paparazzi? Ne?" Jinyoung suggested. Everyone nodded and partnered up. Sandeul grabbed your wrist and started skipping with you away from the others.
 
"Yah... Sandeul oppa... Your too fast..." You said out of breath from skipping. He stopped and hugged you.
 
"Your so unfit for a trainee!" He said and laughed. 
 
"Your pretty unfit too..." You lied.
 
"Common." He smirked and held your hand. You became nervous and your palms became sweaty quickly. He realised and side glanced at you, reassuring you it was ok. His skin was warm against yours as he had gloves on before, he squeezed your hand and you squeezed back, smiling. He started singing softy and gradually got louder, you guessed it was one of their songs from their debut album, once you heard the chorus twice, you joined in, making perfect harmony with him.
 
Flash.
 
Someone had taken another photo! You and Sandeul looked around frantically and let go of each other. 
 
"YAH!" Sandeul shouted at the almost-empty park, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING! WE WILL FIND YOU! One day...." He sighed, "lets go tell the others, maybe they can help." 
 
Both you and Sandeul headed toward where the others had met up.
 
"Any luck?" Asked Jinyoung.
 
"If you mean bad luck? We got that." You answered. 
 
"Aigoo... What happened?" Jinyoung said.
 
"Another picture was taken... When I was with Sandeul.." You mumbled quietly, Jinyoung flicked your forehead. "Ow!" You shouted, "what was that for?!"
 
"Be more careful! Arasseo?" Jinyoung looked very serious.
 
"Arasseo!" You said and bowed, "miannhae oppa..."
 
"Who is it?" Asked Kayla innocently.
 
"I can't even believe someone would do this." Minho oppa said, feeling ashamed that his little sister was getting so much trouble.
 
"Is it that girl again?" Asked Shinwoo.
 
"Aniyo..." Said Gongchan examining the article on his tiny phone, "It's not her blog... Oh wait it says at the bottom.. It's -"