The PG couple

Confused with love... Who will it be?

 

You woke up next to Jinyoung, confused. I don't even sleep in this room... You thought. He looked so peaceful. The palm of your hand rested on his chest that was heaving up and down, he had no top on which made it all the more worse. You traced your fingers up from his chest to his hair and ran through it, untangling any knots. He frowned a little releasing a small moan.
 
"Mian.." You stopped picking up the sound escaping Jinyoung's lips. "I didn't mean to wake you..." Jinyoung's eyes weakly flickered open and he gave you a sleepy smile making you a little light headed.
 
"It's ok. I liked it." He said in croaky morning voice, only, this time his morning voice was even cuter than before. You poked his cheeks and giggled while resting on his chest. "Is anyone else awake?" He asked looking around. 
 
"Aniyo." You answered and he kissed you. He kissed you on the lips. His hands touched your hands and made them reach around his neck. His chest was heaving harsher than before and his breathing was irregular, you could feel the smile spread across his face as they were still touching yours. He was kissing you softly and gently, different from Baro's kisses- who's were a bit more forceful. Jinyoung pulled away for a second to look at you. 
 
"Wae?" You blushed. He smiled. 
 
"I don't know... I wanted to see your face, it's beautiful. Even in the morning." He said and you blushed harder at the cheesy comment. Jinyoung had his arms wrapped around you like Velcro. "I never want to let go." He stated. 
 
"Well, unless you don't want breakfast I'm more than happy to stay." You teased, his grin grew wider and he released. Feeling a little disappointed you pouted and got up to let him out too. You walked into the living room together to find Kayla and Gongchan in a blanket, sleeping on the sofa. Jinyoung's eyes widened at the sight of the two maknae's but you held him back knowing he was going to wreck the moment they were having. 
 
"Why that little-" 
 
"Shhh!" You cut Jinyoung off and lead him to the kitchen. "Here." You put a spoonful of yogurt into his mouth. 
 
"Mwohya?" He asked with a mouthful but you just kept feeding and laughing. 
 
"Yah..." You heard. Jinyoung and you immediately stop what you are doing so you can Eve's drop. "Are you cold?" Gongchan asked. 
 
"Aniyo, oppa... Gwenchanayo... Are you?" 
 
"A Little."
 
"Come here then oppa.." You heard Kayla say before a lot of shuffling. 
 
"I'm seriously gonna kill Channie.." Jinyoung mumbled. You took a peak around the corner of the wall to see the two. Kayla had wrapped herself and the blanket around Gongchan. You softened at the sight of how cute it was. Just then someone else came through the door. Sandeul. 
 
"Woah! Yah!" He shouted and the two shifted away from each other. You know how that feels... "What were you two doing, huh? This dorm is meant to be PG!" Sandeul shouted. You laughed at the 'pg' comment, really? After all that's happened
 
"It is PG hyung! I was doing nothing!" Gongchan defended. Before Sandeul could have the chance to say something back Jinyoung stepped out of the kitchen with his arms crossed over his chest. 
 
"That's enough." Jinyoung said, "I will deal with Channie later... He wasn't doing anything wrong." Sandeul exhaled heavily and stormed off back to his room, you entered to meet Jinyoung and the 'PG couple'. 
 
"Hyung, jeongmal gomawo.." Gongchan smiled thanking his hyung. Jinyoung raised an eyebrow. 
 
"Don't expect this to happen often. You have to keep yourselves out of trouble, at least private so no one else can see.." Jinyoung flashed a glance at you making you blush slightly, "I know you feel all lovey-dovey but please, I am trying to cook." Even though Jinyoung's words were harsh, Gongchan knew he was forgiving by his hushed tone so he nodded and smiled. 
 
"Arasseo!" Gongchan said and wrapped the blanket around Kayla. "Can we visit Baro hyung today? I really miss him!" Gongchan pouted and Kayla poked his cheeks. Jinyoung nodded in approval. "JINJJA?! Let me get the others up!" Gongchan rushed into the first bedroom shouting at a fast. Soon enough all members of 4FIT and B1A4 were dressed and ready.
 
 When you arrived at the hospital a familiar nurse greeted you with a smile. "Anneonghaseyo!" She bowed. "You're here to see Cha Sun Woo-sshi? Hmm.." She scanned her clipboard paper, "Only one person can go in at a time.. He is still in a delicate state." The nurse announced. 
 
"I will go in first..." Jess volunteered. Jinyoung frowned. 
 
"Wae." He said, it wasn't really a question but an order for an answer. She gave him an apologetic look and he rolled his eyes. "Ka." And with that Jess speed walked to the ward. The rest of you sat in the waiting room. 
 
"Why is Jess suddenly attached to Cha Baro?" Sandeul asked. Jinyoung stayed quiet. 
 
"Maybe... She loves him!" Shinwoo chimed in laughing, Lia lightly punched his arm. 
 
"Love doesn't happen like that." Lia stated. 
 
"Oh yeah? What does it happen like?" Shinwoo asked sarcastically, Lia smiled.
 
"Tell you later." She whispered and Shinwoo fell silent with bright red cheeks. What was going on with those two? Jess came out and sat down. 
 
"Is he ok?" Kayla asked. 
 
"Yeah, he barely talked..." Jess sighed. 
 
"I think only one more person should go, otherwise we will be here all day." Shinwoo suggested, "~~~~? You go? We can meet you somewhere else." You hesitated for a moment. Right now, Baro had mixed emotions with you and you weren't sure if it was a good idea to see him, especially alone. You didn't want to confuse yourself more than you already have but if Baro was in pain or hurt its your duty to see if he's ok. 
 
"Arasseo." You agreed and started walking. One light knock on the door and you swiftly moved over to Baro's bed. His eyes were closed, maybe asleep.. You smiled at the serenity of him. Leaning over you tried to pull the blanket up but his hand grabbed your wrist, stopping you in the act and his eyes shot open.
 
"Mwohya?" Baro's low croaky voice soothed you. 
 
"A-Aniyo... Erm.. I was going to pull the blanket over you.." You stuttered. 
 
"I can do that myself." He said firmly and let go of your wrist. You felt disappointment and confusion, still. 
 
"Are you angry.. With me?" You plucked the courage to ask. Baro titled his head your way and closed his eyes. 
 
"Ani." He whispered. "It's just-"
 
"Look who we have here, again." Said a familiar voice opposite you. Yumi. She had a smug look on her face as usual and was staring right at you. Baro suddenly looked all better and sat up giving her a flat look. 
 
"Back off Dong Yu Hwa." He threatened but she just rolled her eyes.
 
"Oh please, I swear you think your so tough but you never were... And never will be." Her gaze fixed on you, "Who are you again?" 
 
"My girlfriend." Interrupted Baro before you could say a word. Your eyes widened and you turned your head sharply to look at him. MWOH???
 
 
 
i feel like my readers and subs are getting bored of this story... :( 
should I stop writing?