A day out

Confused with love... Who will it be?

You were so busy thinking about who you were going to walk to you didn't walk at all and you felt someone brush up against your arm.

"Everyone! Take off your blindfolds, the person with you is your buddy for today!" Kayla shouted. You all took off your blindfolds and standing next to you was Baro. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

its not that bad, you could have gotten worse. You looked around to see the others. Kayla got Gongchan (Made sense as they're both the maknaes and can handle their own energy), Jess got Jinyoung and Lia got Shinwoo and Sandeul. They all looked pretty pleased with who they got.

"Ok then! We.. Are off!" Kayla and Gongchan ran out arm in arm laughing. Cute, you thought. You lead Baro to your car and reached for the door when his hand grabbed you wrist.

"Aniya, let me." he opened the passenger seat for you and you hopped in. He is very touchy freely... You start to wonder weither it's friendly or... No. Nononono. Manager would KILL you. No.

you parked outside the park and got out of the car. Baro took you first to the "Hook-A-Duck" and you won a small panda toy, he then took you to get popcorn and candyfloss as it was his favourite. You entered the mirror maze and both of you laughed at yourselves in all the reflections. At one point you and Baro stood in front of the fat one and started speaking in low voices talking about food. He then took you to the dodge-em's. This was interesting as you saw Jess and Jinyoung on one car so you and Baro jumped in another and bumped them from the back, this was a fun game until they got you, that's when it became war. You called over Kayla and Gongchan on yours and Baros team and Lia, Shinwoo and Sandeul were on Jess and Jinyoungs. It was a little unfair as they had more team players but as soon as you tarted in knew you were gonna win by the speed of the two maknae's. They were literally screaming and highfiving each other when they passed.

You won with the score of 6-4. Baro then took you to the basketball game but the thing was, you have never played a game of basket ball in your life and you were embarrassed that you were going to fail.

"I can't play... I'm rubbish." you explain.

"Here." He stood behind you and cupped his hands over yours, holding the basket ball. His chest was against your back and you got feel his warm breath on your neck. You flinched a little. He threw the ball with you... AND SCORED! You hugged him imidiantly but then realised what you had done so coughed awkwardly and smiled, fidgeting with your top. Baro picked the biggest dog toy in stock, it was brown and had black spots with big floppy ears.

"Thankyou!" You said and dragged him to the next game. The fun fair was about to end soon and you had barely started!