What Happened Back There?

When I Saw Him

~Seunghyun POV~

-"Truthfully I just want to–" Suddenly Sun-Woo fell off the swing and didn't get up. I rushed over to her side. I was shocked because it was so sudden. I

-"Sun-Woo! Sun-Woo! Get up! Please!" I called for help. I started to cry. I didn't want Sun-Woo to be hurt. I didn't notice that I was crying. Taeyang was the first to show up. I really wished it was someone else, but at least someone showed up. He helped me bring her to my car and then I drove to the hospital.

-"Please help me! She's fainted like ten minutes ago and won't wake up." I was very worried about her. If anything happened to her it would all be my fault. I kept on crying. When the doctor came out he told us she fainted from being so tired. He also said that she was depressed. 

*i wonder why she was depressed.*

-I started to cry again. She finally woke up. She saw me and asked, "Where am I?" I could tell that she was confused and from the looks of her eyes she was scared.

-"you're at the hospital. You fainted when we were at the park. The doctor said you were tired and depressed. He said you needed to rest." I looked at her and she started to cry. You were the only one that was in the room, Taeyang decided that it would be best for him to leave since Sun-woo didn't like him anymore. You sat beside her and hugged her. She cried into your chest. 

-"When can I leave?" 

-"we can leave now, you just need to rest for a couple of days." 

-"Can I ask you something?" 

-I nodded and she asked me, "Can I sleep with you tonight? Whenever I'm at Jae unnies I feel alone and sad. When I'm with you I feel safe and happy." 

-"of course you can. I won't do anything to you okay?"

-"okay. I trust you." She smiled and I helped her get up.

-We got to my apartment, which was separate from the rest. I showed her my room and gave her extra clothes.  She bathed and came out in my shirt. She layed on the bed. I told her, "I'll bathe now, ok?" She nodded and got up. When I was done she was sitting on the bed looking at her phone. She looked at me and put her phone away. I sat next to her.

"Let's sleep now." We layed down. She was close to me. I held onto her so she felt safe. She whispered, "Goodnight oppa. Gomawo"

-I woke up and looked at her beautiful face. *Shes beautiful even if she's sleeping*

-I kissed her forehead and she woke up. 

-She looked at me and said, "good morning oppa, did you sleep well?" I nodded and smiled. 

-"did you?" She nodded too. She was so cute. I got up, brushed my teeth and went downstairs. I was making breakfast. When I was almost finished, she came down in her clothes from yesterday.

-"Are you hungry beautiful?" She nodded and sat down. 

-"But, what happened last night? I remember we were at the park and you were saying something to me when I fainted..."

-"oh that.. Well I was saying something that I haven't told you yet.."

-"Oh.. Really? What do you want to tell me?"

-"Well. I like you Sun-Woo. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. When you're around my heart beats faster and I get butterflies."

-I noticed that she was blushing. "Really? That's so sweet oppa."

-I walked to her side and crouched. I whispered into her ear and her eyes widened and she smiled so big.

-I felt so happy. She didn't see it coming either.