Truthfully

When I Saw Him

~Your POV~

-You saw that he was about to cry. "Please don't, your hugs helps me enough. It gives me warmth. I'm not even sure why I feel weird after seeing him. Maybe it happens to the other guy too.." You stopped crying and gave Seunghyun a hug. He was surprised with your action and hugged you back.

-Then he asked, "Wait. The other guy? What do you mean?" He sounded confused. Then you realized that you didn't tell him about Christian. 

-When you realized you never said anything about Christian, your eyes were filled with pain. He looked at you and saw the pain. 

-"You can tell me when you're ready." He focused back on the road. It was silent for a really long time. 

-The rest of the way there, it was silent. You sat there dying inside because of the pain that came back. You pretended to look okay, but he knew you weren't okay. A couple of tears were already rolling down your cheeks and you tried to play it cool. He parked the car and asked if you'd be okay for the rest of the day. You nodded and tried to smile. He wiped your tears and kissed your cheek. By then you were back to being happy and kept smiling. You couldn't believe that he kissed your cheek. He noticed your sweet smile and smiled to. He turned up the music and you both sang along. When you finally got there, you realized where you were at. You were at a restaurant. It wasn't too far away, but since you weren't in such a great mood, he kept making it a longer ride so you could cheer up. He knew you needed time. 

-"After having lunch lets goto the amusement park, yeah? I want to make it a better day." he said to you and smiled. You smiled back because no one has ever tried to cheer you up this much.When you got inside the restaurant you realized no one was there, but the workers and the both of you. *Did he rent this place out just for me?*

-~Seunghyun POV~

*I can't believe I rented this place just for her. I hope she likes it. I wonder if she'll be surprised later. I want her to feel special.*

-"Did you rent this place just for us?"  She asked me and I nodded. She smiled and gave a me a big hug. I smiled and laughed at her action. She were really happy. I lead her towards a table near the window. She looked out the window and smiled, the view was amazing. It looked over the entire city. 

-"Are you happy?"

-"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be? I'm with such an amazing guy right now. He's the best!" She smiled at me and i could tell that you were really happy. After we finished eating, i drove to the amusement park.

-"Look there's a ferris wheel! I want to go ion that! Let's go on that ok oppa?" 

-I nodded and my heart was beating faster and faster as i thought *i think it would be a perfect day to confess to her..maybe it's too cheesy.. Man, I really have to think about this.... She's really special to me and I want her to know that.. Oh! I know just how to confess.*

-I dragged her to a ride that looked scary. But it really wasn't.It was just a drop.

~Your POV~

-Everything looked like so much fun, you didn't know which one to go on first. He dragged you to a free-fall type of ride. At first you didn't want to go on, so you tld him "Oppa...I'm scared...." He looked at you and said "Don't worry, I'll be there with you." 

-You felt better after he said that to you so you both went on. You looked down to see If it was really scary, then all of a sudden you dropped.You were screaming so much. After that you weren't scared anymore. It actually became fun. You wanted to go on again. You asked Seunghyun, but instead he took you to a water ride. It was a lot of fun. You were having such a good time.

~later on, you guys played games, he won you so much things... Who would've known that that he would be good at playing games, 

-It was already getting dark and you still rode on the rides. You suggested to go on the Ferris wheel and he didn't say no. So you both got on and when it stopped at the top, you took a picture together. You looked at it, then he took a picture on his phone too. He made it his background picture and so did you. After the ride was over, he took you to an ice cream shop. He payed for the ice cream and then you guys walked to the park. It was already 12;30am and you didn't want to go home yet. When you guys got to the park, you sat on the swings. 

-"Gomawo.." 

-"You know Sun-Woo... I did this all for you.. Do you feel better? Did you have fun today?" He was looking at you, since it was dark, you didn't notice that he was starting to blush.

-"Oppa, you made me feel better today, I wish it didn't end.I had a lot of fun today. I even got to see sides of you that I've never seen before.. I felt so special knowing that you rented the restaurant just for us.. No one has ever done all of this for me before...You are the first.. I'm glad you are.. I'm glad that it has been you all this time who has been cheering me up...." You felt your heart beat faster and faster. It was a good thing that it was dark so he didn't notice that you were as red as a tomato.

-"Really? I am? That makes me happy to know that... You know Sun-Woo. Even in the dark you're still beautiful. Truthfully I just want to....."

-His voice was trailing off and you couldn't hear him anymore. Everything went black.