Possibilities

When I Saw Him

~Your POV~

-"Why are you even here?"

-"I'm here because Jae told me to come. She may be my girlfriend, but she isn't my first love. I still love you, you know that. I really came to Korea because I wanted to find you. You haven't answered any of my texts, I was really worried that something bad happened to you. I saved up money to come here and now I am. It really is fate. I thought I would never find you."

-"You should've gave up. I stopped replying because I found someone knew. It became a daily thing for you to text me, I got a nrew number just for you to stop. I guess you're actually here... It's kind of a waste. But I see that you're happy with Jae unnie. If you didn't already know Christian. I'm happy with all my oppas, especially Seunghyun oppa.He's the best. Jinyoung oppa and B1A4 still care for me. They never gave up on me even if I stopped talking, they came as soon as possible."

-Christian looked at you, jaws shut together. No words came out of his mouth. His eyes told you othat he was angry.

-"If you have nothing else to say, please go back outside now." You told him coldly and walked to the door.

-"Okay, I understand. I'll just stay away from you now, you already forgot about me. I can't even believe it. I've waited for you for so long. It was all for nothing."

-"From what I heard, you always had new girls every weekend at your house."

-He stopped where he was and turned around. "How did you know that?" 

-"Don't forget that my bunsos live with you. It's a good thing they finish school early and can come here with me. I'll be so happy." 

-He looked at you then, stormed out of  your room. You fixed your hair and makeup then left your room. As soon as you got outside you saw Junhyung and the rest of Beast near the door and hugged them all. "Oppas I missed you. Help me, I think I'm going to faint." 

-You said that loud enough for Seunghyun to hear you and he immideately got up and got to you, he picked you up and layed you on your bed. He got water and some food before you started to become dizzy. It was all becoming blurry and all you could hear was Seunghyun calling you. 

~Seunghyun POV~

-"What made her so stressed out? She was fine before any of this happened. Why?" I looked around to see everyone just as worried. There was another guy, who I wasn't really familiar with. So I walked up to him.

-"Who are you? And what are you doing in my apartment?"

-He tensed up and looked down. "I-I'm with Jae. She's my girlfriend.... She told me I could come." 

-I looked over to Jae and glared at her. "Didn't you tell me that they were talking in her room? She only came out a few minutes ago and went straight to Beast... She told Junghyung that she felt like fainting and I quickly ran to her side. Do you know what they were talking about?"

-"Ani.. He told me that they knew each other, but not about what happened in the room"

-I walked back to Christian and glared at him. "What were you guys talking about? Why did you make her so stressed out? She's been stressed out these days and she's supposed to be relaxing. Look at what you did." I was mad. I wasn't just mad. I was scared. I didn't want anything to Sunny. 

-"Do you really know her? Do you even know her real name? Do you even know her birthday? Do you know she has siblings?" 

-I didn't even know any of that. She doesn't open up very easily. I told her to tell me whenever she's ready. "I don't care if I don't know, I know that I love her and she loves me. None of that matters as long as we love each other. How do I know you aren't lying? And that this all is just a prank?"

-"It isn't I'm her ex boyfriend Christian from the Philippines. I bet you didn't know. I came here for her, but I met Jae."

-"If you met Jae then why are you making my girl stressed out? Just leave her alone and don't come back here. Jae, I'm sorry but it's either he leaves or it's both of you." 

-"Mianhaeyo Seunghyun oppa. I'll see you at work." 

-"Bye Jae-ssi." 

-She draggedChristianout of my apartment and I went into Sunnys room. She was still sleeping. I kissed her forehead and late next to her. I ha totally forgotten that Beast, 2NE1, B1A4 and the rest of Big Bang was here. Jinyoung came into the room and asked if Sunny was alright and I told him that everything would be alright & that they could stay for as long as they wanted to as long as they stayed quiet. 

-After waiting for a couple of minutes, I started to fall asleep, then I felt someone move on the bed. I opened my eyes to see Sunny looking at me.


Annyeong! Mianhae for not updating as much, I've been busy this weekend. It was my bestfriends birthday today and yesterday was my other friend birthday. So yeah. Hopefully you all understand!(: I'll try to have an update by Thursday.! Thank you or reading! Comments are helpful too, if you want me to add in something next chapter!(: Byee~