Hospitality

When I Saw Him

~Seunghyun POV~ 

*i hope she'll be okay....*

-"Actually, you're right.. Her depression and anxiety made her very tired and faint. Whatever she was arguing about with the guy before, made her forget her memory. It possible that it can come back, but it's possible that it may not. She needs to rest and take these medications." The doctor gave me several prescriptions for Sunny. 

-"How long do you think it'll take for her to recover? I want to make sure she okay..." I was really scared I didn't want anything to happen to Sunny. 

-"it could take about a week maybe a month of even a year. If she gets stressed out during the process, she may not remember anything. Make sure she gets plenty of rest and eats the pills after every meal." The doctor left and I walked back intoSunny'sroom.

-"How did it go oppa?"

-"He said you may not remember if you get stressed, so please. Just rest until you can remember... I don't want to lose you forever.... I-I......I love you too much to ever want to lose you..." I started to tear up and I could see Sunny starting to cry as well. I already missed her being mine, this wasn't even good to me anymore..

-"I'll try my best oppa. I remember little things. When I close my eyes, I remember some things that happened... Maybe if I sleep, I'll be able to remember again. Don't you think so? "

-I nodded then kissed her forehead. "Get some rest Sunny, I'll be here when you wake up, so no need to worry about me leaving your side." She nodded and fell fast asleep. I scooted closer to the bed and lay my head beside her body. 

--Later In The Morning--

-I woke up and saw that Sunny was still sleeping. I got up and went to the washroom to clean myself up. I looked in the mirror and noticed my eyes were still red from crying. I cried all night thinking that Sunny would forget forever. I hurried and went back to the room.

-She was still sleeping, but when I sat by, she slowly opened her eyes. "Omo. Oppa, where am I? Did I get hurt?" 

-my eyes widened as she hit me with questions "Sunny.... Y-you.... Remember?...." 

-she gave me a confused look and said "Oppa, I remember being at home with you and the rest. But I can't really remember what happened after..." 

-"Sunny. Do you know anyone named Christian?" 

-She stiffened as if she remembered everything. "Uhh... Well.... I know of a Christian, but I haven't seen him in over two years....why do you ask oppa?" 

-"we'll actually, you saw him just last night... Christian Matthew Dizon right? Well he was at the party because of Jae-ah." 

-"oh... Really? Well.. Did something happen? I don't remember much from las night...."

-"We'll, I guess you and Cheistian got in an argument and it stressed you you. When you saw your oppas, you told them you felt like fainting, so I carried you to your bed. Then you woke up and didn't remember anything... I brought you here and now you remember." 

-"ohh... Gomawo oppa for helping me a little bit!" Sunny smiled and hugged me.

-I was so happy to have her back, I thought that she would be gone forever. I'll make sure she gets plenty of rest and doesn't have any problems so that this doesn't happen again. 

-"I'll go talk to the doctor and see when we can leave, in the meantime, rest arasso?" 

-she nodded and I left her ward and found the doctor. After telling him what had happened, he said he'll do a final check up and if he thinks she's okay then she can be discharged from the hospital. He said he'd do they check up after lunch so that she would rest a little bit longer. I walked back into Sunny's ward and saw her sleeping peacefully. She had a slight smile on her face.. I wonder what made her smile. 

-After a couple minutes, I decided to tell everyone what happened:

Me: Sunny and i are in the hospital right now, we should be back later tonight. She had lost her memory for quite sometime, but she regained it not too long ago. We can't let her be stressed out, or it might happen again.

Taeyang: Okay, that's good, better than we thought it would be. Well, I guess we'll drop by in a bit. But first we gotta get some stuff.

Me: Okay, see you guys soon.

Junhyung: What?! Really?! We're on our way! 

Me: Okay, text me when you're here.

CNU: Okay, we'll stop by after our photoshoot. Make sure she rests!

Me: See you guys soon!

Dara: Omo! She's okay right? My poor Sunny. I hope she gets better! See you both soon!

Me: Yes, she's fine. She'll be glad to see her unnies! 

-After getting replies from everyone, I decided to look for something to do. It was a good thing that Subnys ward was big, we needed privacy, no crazy fans. After looking for something to do, there was a knock on the door. It was 2NE1, B2ST, Big Bang, and B1A4.mi was surprised to see them all here together. 

-"I thought you guys had something to do?" I asked B1A4

-"We decided to skip it and go here, she's more important you know." Said Jinyoung

-Everyone had bright in flowers, balloons, cards and even gifts. Sunny will be so happy when she wakes up.


annyeong! Sorry short chapter yesterday and today, it's just leading up to the real chapter of the week. It will be updated by Friday. No promises... Tomorrow is my best guy friends birthday, so no update and I'm not really sure about Thursday yet, so yeah. Saturday and Sunday, I'll be busy. So please do wait and look forward to my next chapter! Thanks!~