This Is Fun!

When I Saw Him

No one POV

--still in cafe--

Big Bang sat there dumbfounded that you were really leaving. They thought it was just a joke and that she picked YG, but he didn't. She wasn't coming back, she already left them.

"this is unbelievable." Said Seungri, close to tears.

"It's okay Seungri-ah. She'll come back when she misses us." said Daesung trying to comfort his dongsaeng. 

"That's IF she'll miss us.." mumbled Taeyang.

"What?" asked TOP

"Nothing hyung." replied Taeyang.

The five of them sat there, lost in their thoughts. 

But she was like my noona. I'll really miss her. Thought Seungri.

I guess there was something about TS's offer that beat YG's. I hope she'll be okay. Thought Daesung.

Why'd she have to pick TS? Wouldn't YG be a better pick? I'll miss her advice that she always has. Thought Taeyang.

I knew she would do this. I guess it's for the best... She'll still come to see me when she's sad so, I'll be the one to see her the most! Thought Jiyong.

I hate her! Why would she leave me like that? After all I've done for her?!? That's unbelievable! Why would Sunny, you're my love... Or have I already fallen for HER again. Thought TOP.

Your POV

As Daehyun and Zelo picked me up from the cafe we talked about how things would be from now on at BAP's dorm. Once you guys reached your apartment Zelo said, "Uwaaa. How'd you buy all this??" 

"Well I share this with my boyfriend.... But so far things haven't been workng out... But yeah he bought me most of my wardrobe. some of it s from my friends because they like to take me shopping.. hehe" 

"Ohhh that makes sense... well, let's start now."

"arraso" 

Packing all your clothes took 2 and half hours, packing your shoes and bags took 1 hour and packing your makeup took 15 minutes. After gathering everythng together, everyone was done. Zelo and Daehyun brought the boxes and luggages down to the car while you finished some last minute packing.

"Lets go now Sunny-ah." Said Daehyun.

"Arraso oppa." 

--In BAP's dorm--

"Sunny! You can sleep in my room!"  Said Zelo trying to flirt with his noona.

"Aniyo, let her choose."  Said Youngjae.

"......well....I-I'm comfortable with Daehyun oppa.. " you replied, then looked at Daehyun. "Oppa, can I sleep in your room?"

"Well if you're comfortable sure." Daehyun said trying to hide his hapiness.

"Aww, okay then. Daehyun hyung, you're so lucky!!" Zelo said pouting.

Daehyun chuckled then grabbed your bags and brought them upstairs. The rest of BAP followed him into the room with boxes in their hands. You came into the room last. 

"Noona, where would you like this?" asked Jongup.

"Just leave it there for now. Gomawo for helping you guys.." you said. "I'm really tired though.. I think I'm just gonna do this tomorrow..."

They nodded and five of them left the room. "Where are you going to sleep Daehyun oppa?" You asked.

"On the bed next to you.. Unless you want me to sleep on the floor.. That's okay too." He replied.

"Well, as long as you won't do anything to me, you can sleep here too." 

"Haha, I won't I  promise." 

"Arraso, let's go to sleep then."

And with that Daehyun got into the bed and layed next to you. He hugged you and said "is it okay if we stay like this?"

"Why?"

"Because I don't feel lonely anymore."

"If it makes you feel better, then yes it's okay."


Hiiii! So i guess here it is! I know it's supperrr short but, I can't think of anything else. eheh. I'll try to update again tomorrow!

Comment please! I need help! I wanna know your opinions too!

-jaysen.