Are You Okay?

When I Saw Him

Fully Updated You Guys! I must really be stressed out if I'm updating before Thruday. Did i mention that writing/updating relieves my stress? Well yeah it does.. Anyways on to the story! Enjoy!! Actually I'm going to make this into Seunghyun's POV and not yours because I have an interesting thing to go with this chapter!


~Seunghyun POV~

-I woke up and saw Sunny looked at me

-"Are you okay jagiya," i was scared, she looked confused

-"J-jagiya?... Where am I???? and who are you...? why did you call me jagiya???" she said to me. Anger was building inside of me.

-"Do you not remember me? I'm Seunghyun, you're boyfriend. I'm TOP of Big Bang.. It's New Years Eve and 2NE1, B2ST, and Big Bang are here to celebrate.." I tried to calm down, I looked at Sunny and she had the look of a lost little girl trying to find her way back home to her mom.

-"Uhmm.. Mianhaeyo..." she bowed her head slightly and looked away. 

-"Do you remember your name at least? Or even where you came from? Or what happened before any of this?" I was going to cry right there. I was breaking. I couldn't take it anymore.

-"Ani... I only remember a little bit... I remember that I was fighting with someone... But I can't remember who... If I saw him, I would know.. Seunghyun-ssi.. Help me remember, you look very worried and sad.. I don't think you were lying when you said that you were my boyfriend.. I'd like to see everyone else if they're still here..."

-"I'd be glad to help you princess. Don't worry. I'll wait for you. I don't want to make you think I'm crazy, which I'm not.. By the way, do you remember the guy's name? the one you were fighting with?"

-"uhmmm. Seunghyun-ssi..what's my name... I remember that guy calling me Casey, or even Nicole... But I'm in Korea, that's not my name right?" she looked really confused an lost. 

-"Your name is Lee Sun-Woo or Sunny for short. You're half Korean, half Filipino. You lived in the Philippines until you were 17, you got a job here as a producer for YG Entertainment. You worked with Big Bang, Se7en, 2NE1 and some other singers in YG. You met B1A4 before meeting us, Big Bang. You also met B2ST before meeting all of us. You were once with Jinyoung, the leader of B1A4, then Taeyang, he's in Big Bang and then you were with Junhyng from B2ST. Now you're with me. Well, at least you were until this happened. i don't want to rush, you. I'll let you take your time to get used to us again. but I will never give up on us." I was scared that she'd think that I was some creeper. but she didn't.

-"Thank you for trying to help me remember a little bit about myself, Seunghyun you're a great guy. i'm glad I'm yours!"

-"You can call me oppa Sunny. But it's ok if you don't want to. Should I tell the others what hapened, or take you to the hospital first?"

-"Whichever you would want to do oppa" she smiled at me. It made me smile back. i was so happy to see her smile again. I couldn't believe it. 

-"I'll take you to the hospital. I want to get you checked out before we tell anyone else. Arasso?"

-She nodded and I went to her closet to choose an outfit for her. 

-I gave her the clothes, then I got myself changed. I looked in the other guest room and saw everyone sleeping. 2NE1 fit on the bed, Big Bang made room on the floor as did B1A4 and B2ST. It looked like a giant party that died. I laughed silently at the sight of the girls being surrounded by all the guys. 

-30 minutes later @ the hospital-

-I took her to the hospital to get a quick check up. Since there was no one there at the time, they got called faster than they usually would. 

-"Hello sir, what is the problem here?"

-"Well, she was fighting with this other guy, and she felt like fainting after speaking to him. I took her to her room and she fainted. When she woke up, she didn't remember anything. Also, her previous doctor said she was depressed. I'm not sure if this day made it worse.."