Did You Forget?

When I Saw Him

~Seunghyun POV~

*Why hasn't she texted back yet? Is she still mad or did she forget?*

-Maybe I'll text her..But she's probably busy. I'll just go to the mall and get everyone gifts after this. Looks like its my turn after Jiyong's. He was singing his part for Baby Good Night. He did his parts:

Baby good night
Should I draw the image of her sleeping
Don't be shy anymore, You're already my girl
Even if it's not clear it's that way to me
You're more than I deserve
You're perfect, Thank you for being by my side baby, my lady

Know how much I love you beautiful girl
Like a picture of a child to me
And frozen before a shadow
There's nothing I can do
With a shaky voice
With dry lips
(Come a step closer to me and tenderly whisper)
The surrounding firelight dances
I always dream of you

When the darkness of the black night finds us
Those beautiful eyes close and drift off
I sit by your bed
And caress your hair
Looking into your face
I want to convey my love
I wish time would stop like this
You are just so beautiful

(Yes I skipped TOPs part.)

-He finally finished and signalled me to go in. I went in and prepared. I was warming up my voice before starting. It was time to start. I sang my parts of the song:

(I'll always love you girl)

A ray of light trickles in
Through the cracks of the dim balcony
A perfect silhouette, this calming night's aroma
Is like a coconut scented oil
Just like the day I confessed to you
Do you remember?
I whisper in your ears, Come closer
You're too fine
A freckled crimson strawberry
And I become the whipping cream that wraps around

(Hey sweetheart)
That I'd be familiar with everything
Your cute question
It's just beautiful, the great power of love
Our lips redden
Our eyes meet, Yes a bit deeper
You're my beautiful girl
You light the fire in my soul
Refreshing mint, the same hint
Teach me the answer sweet girl
You're my beautiful girl
You light the fire in my soul
Refreshing mint, the same hint
Refreshing mint, hint
The answer is you

Baby good night
Baby good night
Baby good night
Baby good night

Baby good night (Don't wanna say goodbye)
Baby good night (Don't wanna say goodbye)
Baby good night (Don't wanna say goodbye)
Baby good night (Don't wanna say goodbye)

(I didn't know what song so I picked a random one. :) )

-It was already 12:30 when I finished. Jiyong made me practice a lot. It was a harder practice than usual. I kept messing up because I had a lot on my mind. I was upset from last night. I missed my princess. I missed her a lot. I didn't get any text from her saying that she was okay. I was becoming worried. When Jiyong let me take a break he asked me if I was ok.

-"I'm fine Jiyong. I'm just mad. If that's all you wanted to say, I'll go practice now." He stopped me from going back. 

-"Hyung. You don't look okay. Did anything happen between Sunny and you?" I was shocked he even knew I was with Sunny. 

-"I don't like her. She gets annoying. I shouldn't have let her sleep in the guest room at my place." I was trying to see if he was believing me, I guess he did.

-"You let her stay there?! Wae?!"

-"She said she was lonely at Youngjae's and that whenever she was there she was ignored, soo I offered her to stay at my place. I regret it now.." It hurt me to say the things I was saying, but she did say she wanted to pretend to hate each other then surprise them, right? This is so frustrating. I walked back into the booth and signalled for Jiyong to play the song. Once I got it right, I told Jiyong that I was going out to buy lunch and a few other things. It was a good thing I had a hoodie on. 

-When I got to a restaurant I texted Sun-woo:

Me: Hey how come you haven't answered my texts? I'm worried..If you're mad, I understand, just please tell me you're okay..

-She still didn't reply. Maybe she was busy with her friends. I guess I'll leave her be until later. When I finished my food, I walked to a store to see if there was anything I could buy. I ended up getting Jiyong his favorite kind of hat and shoes, I also got Seungri shoes and a watch that suited his style. Since I couldn't find anythinig for Daesung or YB, I decided to go to another store. I already had something planned for Sun-Woo, I was hoping the store would be open. When I walked into the store, I saw someone who looked familiar, but I didn't know who exactly. I remember seeing a picture of him and Sunny. It's one of her ex's... It's not YB, but what was the other guys name??? 

A/N: I decided to change Christian's name to one of B2ST's members. You'll know eventually. :) Hope you don't mind. (:

-He was looking in the girls section.. Maybe he was buying something for his girlfriend? I certainly hope he doesn't see me. I turned around to continue shopping. I saw something for Daesung and YB. I was on my way to pay. I was looking at what I got for YB when I bumped into someone. *Crap. I didn't just bump into him right?!* I looked and saw that I ran into him. "Sorry." I said coldly and continued to walk. He caught up to me and asked me something. I was ignoring him until he said someones name that caught my attention.

-"Sorry, but aren't you TOP?" I slowly nodded and continued to walk. 

-"Can you help me find something for my ex. I miss her and I want her to take me back, but I'm not sure she'll accept me.."

-I payed for my stuff and went out of the store. I didn't notice that he was following me until..

-"Hyung! Please! I really miss her.. I know she's been with Youngjae, and since she's your stylist I thought that maybe you two knew each other...." He looked down and then back up, he was desperate.

-"Get her clothes or something. Maybe shoes? I don't know. You can't buy love." I said coldly. He finally left me alone. Since I already bought everyone something I put the bag into my car and drove to the store that customized rings, necklaces, bracelets. I wanted to make a customized necklace for her.

-I also wanted to get rings. Promise rings.

-I had it customized to say Always & Forever on the outer part of the ring and for the inner part of the ring to say S <3 S I Love You. I wanted to make it special. I really did love her, I just haven't had the courage to tell her...yet... They said that I could pick up the rings by Thursday, which was in two days. I nodded and left. I went to a cafe for some coffee. Once I got my coffee, I drove back to my dorms. On the way there I saw someone familiar. This time I did know who it ws. It was Sun-Woo....with another guy... I decided to continue driving and maybe just ask her later. She looked like she wasn having fun. As if she missed being able to laugh and smile like that.. 

*What was that even about?... I'm sure it's just an old friend...Right?... I shouldn't worry so much... Maybe I'll ask Youngjae if she knows where Sunny's at...Maybe she'll know the two guys..*

-I drove to the dorms which was near Youngjae. So I knocked on Youngjae's door and to my surprise she was actually home. She slightly bowed and signalled me to come in. I walked in and sat down on the couch. "Do you know where Sunny's at? I need to talk to her about something and she hasn't replied to my texts." 

-"Oh she told me she was with her friends this morning. I was talking to Jiyong and Ri, they said they'll be picking her up later.. Why? I thought you were mad at her?" She looked confused.

-"Oh they are? Well, okay then... That's what I need to talk to her about. I'm still upset about something and it's kind of important. By the way do you mind telling me who these people are?" I showed her a picture of Sunny and the guy with her and then the other guy at the store..

 
(Lets say he cropped you out so she won't know.)

-Then I showed her a picture of the guy at the store..

-"Omo.... I know them! I used to hang out with them...." She whispered to me who they were and I sat there, my jaw dropped as she said the names.