Being With Him

When I Saw Him

~Your POV~

-"Gomawo." you looked at Seunghyun. He had a worried look. "But wae did you do that?"

-"Well, that's because a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying. You know. He's told me about you and I've always wondered what you looked like. Everything I imagined you, is accurate. You're truely beautiful. So please, don't cry. It'll ruin your makeup." he went to you and hugged you. That's when you couldn't help it anymore. You cried more and more. He kept saying, "don't worry. Whenever you want to cry I'll be here. Even if I'm busy, I will be here for you, I'll make time. Trust me. I may not know exactly what happened to the two of you, but I know little bits and pieces." 

-It touched your heart. *Is he really telling me the truth? How is he going to make time for me if hes busy and far away?*

-"You see, if I'm far, give me a call. I really hope you trust me, I wouldn't lie to you."

-You finally looked up at him. "Gomawo Oppa. You really mean that?"

-"Of course I do, not only are you a new person in my life, but you also are YoungJae's bestfriend." Seunghyun Oppa was smiling at you.

-"Mianhae for being troublesome." you looked at him and he noticed your eyes were full of sincerity.

-"Bwoh? Troublesome? Not at all." he wiped away your tears and grabbed your hands.

-"Kaja!" He walked out with your hands held in his.

-"Where are we going Oppa?" 

-"You'll see when we get there." He smiled at you then opened your door. You got in and off you guys were. 

-He stopped in front of a coffee shop. "There's a park near here, but first let's get hot chocolate. It's a bit cold don't you think?" He looked at you then opened the door into the coffee shop.

-"Welcome!" You both sat in a booth and ordered hot chocolate. When you finished he told you to stay by the car so he could pay.

"Should we head to the park now? It shouldn't be a far walk from here." You nodded and held onto his arm for comfort and saftey. 

-Once you reached the park, you guys sat down under a tree.

Meanwhile:

-Why are you laughing Unnie?" Seungri was curious, he put his face close to YoungJae's. She smacked his head and said " Pabo. It was a plan for them to go out together, I didn't think it would be this way when everyone met..." 

-Everyone was curious to find out about yours and Taeyang's past. Luckily they didn't bother him because they knew how angry he got. 

~Back To The Park~

-"I want to get to know you a little bit, okay Sunny? You can ask me things too. It'll help us know each other more" 

-You told him about your past with Taeyang and he became angry. He promised not to tell the others because you still weren't ready. You already grew a bond with Seunghyun. You guys finished playing the little question game and realized the time. It was almost 12. You knew Jae Unnie would kill you if you came home late. Seunghyun also knew that he would get in trouble, so you both decided that it'd be best to continue some other time. You told him to take you to Jae Unnie's apartment. Little did you know that Jae Unnie's apartment was a couple rooms down from Big Bangs room. 

-"Omo, you live here with Youngjae?" he looked a little surprised?

-"Ye. It's only temporary until my parents get my house set up" you slightly bowed and walked into the apartment.

-"Omo. You're back? Wae so late?" you were already annoyed with Jae Unnie's questions and she just started. So you went in your room.

-You took a bath and got ready for bed. There was a package on your bed when you got out.

*Huh? When did this get here? Hmm. I wonder who it's from.*

-You opened the package and saw a note, it read:

       Sun-Woo,

I want to take you out 

tomorrow.I already had 

this outfit planned for 

you by Jae. I hope you

like it. I'll come by 

tomorrow at 9;30.

See you then Sun-Woo.

-Seunghyun 

Inside the Box:

*He even sent me shoes? Did Jae Unnie know about this? Maybe she helped him? Well this is cute...*