Getting Better

When I Saw Him

~Your POV~

-7am ~riiiiiinggg!~

-"7 already? ugghhh. I want more time!" Just when you were about to goto sleep again Jae Unnie came in.

-"I knew you would want to go back to sleep! Yah! Get Up!!!!" She was dragging you out of bed. She had already thrown you in the bathroom with the water on. You woke up from your sleepiness and came to your senses that you were becoming drenched. 

-You finished the shower and got dressed, it was already 7:40 and you still had to do your hair and makeup. Good thing Jae Unnie is a stylist. She helped you with your hair and makeup. By the time you were finally ready it was 8:20. 

-There was a knock on the door. *He's early.. I wonder why..*

-"Did you sleep well Sunny? You look amazing. You're unnie helped me a while back to pick something. I hope you like it.. She only told me what you like, she had me choose.." he pouted.

-You chuckled at how cute he looks when he pouts. He looked at you and asked, "Why are you laughing at me?" He pouted again.

-This time you took Oppas wrists and dragged him out of the apartment. He was shocked. His expression went from being shocked to happy because he realized you were still holding onto his wrists. You let go and looked down to hide your face. You didn't want him to know that you were blushing. He lifted your chin up and said, "don't hide. You're beautiful face is too precious to hide." You were blushing even more this time

-"You're so cute." He slightly blushed and smiled at you.

-You smiled back and said, "Gomawo" and hugged him. You broke off the hug and asked where he was taking you. He said it would be a surprise. First you both got coffee at the nearest cafe near your arpartments, it wasn't too far from your apartments and said that you should walk it instead. So he agreed and you both walked to the cafe...together.. You ordered hot coffee and Seunghyun ordered iced coffee.

-He quietly whispered to you,"Maybe we should leave now...I feel like someone is watching us...Maybe paparrazi? If it is, trust me, you won't want to be apart of it.. They'll make this into some scandal that wouldn't be true."

-When he said that your mind imagined how your life would turn out...

-"Yah, Sun-Woo!" he waved his hand in front of your eyes and you woke up from that nightmare.

-"Should we go now?" you nodded and left quietly.

-It's too bad that you didn't know that someone was watching you.....FLASH!

(pretend you're in the clothes he gave you and that its TOP.)

~Someone Elses POV~

-"I have you now Choi Seunghyun!" someone said and noticed a familiar figure..It was you.. 

*omo. wae is she with him again?.. Is she smiling?! I never made her smile like that before...she must be really happy then.*

-"Somethings doesn't seem right.... I should ask Young Jae if she knows that Sunny is out." he was on his way out when a waitress saw him.

-"hun, are you talking to yourself? Maybe you need coffee to wake you up?"

-"Ani. I'm fine. Sorry for troubling you. I have to go." He ran out of the cafe and hid behind a tree. Continuing to spy. He knew it was a wrong thing to do, but he wanted to know if she had been doing well. Then he heard Sunny laugh and smile.

*Well i guess that answers that...Hm.. I do hope she is happy now.. I don't want to hurt her anymore.. so maybe I should leave them alone. If she saw me, she'd hate me even more than she already does.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhae if my story is bad. I'm not sure if anyone even wants me to update... So.. Mianhae... I know my story probably isn't good. but i like to write and since I have school, I was too busy to post. So now that I'm on break, i had time. I hope you guys are liking my story. If you do read it and like it gomawo. :>