Thank You For Everything

When I Saw Him

After you got changed into the dress they had secretly bought you, you went back out only have all eyes on you. You looked absolutely amazing in the dress. It was a blue dress, light at the top of the dress, but gets to a darker shade of blue towards the bottom of the dress. The color went well with your skin and hair. 

"Does it look bad on me?" You asked a little confused as to why they were all looking at you without saying anything.

"A-aniyo.. You look...." Himchan started

"Perfect." Daehyun finished. 

"Yeah Noona. you look beautiful!" 

You were blushing so much from the compliments, you didn't pay attention to Yongguk's question.

"Sunny-ah, did you hear Yongguk hyung?" asked Zelo.

"Huh? Oh no... Mianhae oppa" you said, looking down.

"I asked if all of us asked to court you, who would you chose?"

"....." You were stuck thinking about who to choose. "Um.... I would choose Himchan oppa" Slightly blushing because you chose Himchan.

"Jinja?!" Himchan said happily.

You nodded, then said "But Daehyun is my other choice." You said winking at Daehyun.

He blushed and looked down at his feet.

"Awwww. Noona! Now Himchan oppa gets to court you tonight!"

You were confused and looked around to see Himchan running into the room. 

"He's probably going to change that way he can look good too."

You nodded in agreement and took a seat next to Zelo and Youngjae.

"Noona, why him?"

"..... Have you seen him? He's so cute Zelo-ah!" 

You laughed at that.

"I'm not cute noona?" asked Zelo with a hint of sadness.

"Of course you are Zelo-ah. Noona likes you a lot. You always make me smile!" You said trying to lift up his spirit.

"Jinja?!" He said now smiling. You nodded and he gave you a big hug.

"I like you too noona!" He said excitedly.

Then Himchan came out after changing.

Your eyes were glued onto him. 

"Uhhhh.. You okay there Sunny-ah? Do I look good?"

He snapped you back into reality and you realized that you've been staring at him for a while now.

"Oh, yeah you look handsome oppa." You said, slightly blushing. 

"Shall we get going now Sunny? Don't want to be late now do we?" asked Jongup.

A/N: Idk why i don't include Jongup as often.... Mianhae if ur Jongup bias............ Btw this place that they're going to.. I'm not sure if it's even real, I just had a dream about the place and it was perfect for this event... :) Hope ya like it. 

You nodded and linked arms with Himchan. 

--40 mins later (Now at the place.)--

"YAH! WHY AM I BLINDFOLDED AGAIN?! WAE?! WAE?! WAE?!" You yelled. You weren't in the mood to be played with, you were just really hungry. And you get really bad mood swings when you're hungry.

"Just wait a little more, you'll see why we had to this. Don't worry, Channie oppa is with you." He said trying to calm you down. 

You nodded to let them know that you finally agreed. 

"Woah, she went from beast to lovely princess..." whispered Jongup to Youngjae. 

"Yah, I heard that." You said trying to be calm.

"Mianhae Sunny noona" 

"We're almost here princess" whispered Himchan.

you nodded to let him know you were paying attention. You kept walking until Himchan stopped you. He took off your blindfold and revealed to you am abandoned park that was now decorated  with lights above their heads and around the trees. Flowers were everywhere and secret pathways too. 

You stood there in shock. Daehyun and Himchan linked their arms with yours. Yongguk lead the way to another part of the park. Behind him was Zelo then Youngjae then Jongup. Daehyun, you, and Himchan followed them.

Once the pathway cleared up, everyone yelled "Happy Birthday Sunwoo!"

You stood there in shock, your eyes started to water from happiness. 

"OhMyKrisus." You said. "Oppa did you guys plan this?" You said looking at Daehyun. 

He nodded with excitement. "Do you like it?" 

You nodded in excitement. 

"We talked to your sister and Jiyong hyung about your favorite groups, well here they are! We also persuaded their managers to let themfree for   tonight for practicing so hard. We got lucky too." 

Your expression changed from being shocked to being full of excitement. "Bwohh? You did?" 

They all nodded. 

"Thanks to Daehyun, we got out of practice." Lay said. 

"Omo. Omo. Omo. Your EXO!" You sad getting even more excited.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Sunwoo imnida! Or you can call me Sunny if you like." You smiled at everyone who was there. 

Himchan took you around and introduced you to everyone one there. EXO, Infinite, NU'EST, VIXX, B1A4, Super Junior, Teen Top, Beast, Big Bang, 2NE1, f(x) and some from Girls Generation.

there were tables set up all around, there was a table full of food and drinks as well. There was a stage and a DJ booth set up. This was only the beginning of the party.