First Time

When I Saw Him

You woke up thinking you were in Seunghyun's arms. I miss the old days when he'd be home still and he'd be here like this. Wait. This isn't him. You thought.

You turned around to see Daehyun holding you. Oh it's Daehyun oppa. He looks so cute when he's asleep. Wait what am I thinking. I have a boyfriend! But then again, it hasn't been working out for us. I guess it's okay to think that then.. You thought. 

You admired Daehyuns face. You moved some of his hair away from his eyes and gave him an indirect kiss by kissing two fingers and putting it on his lips. After that he slowly started to wake up. "Yah, let me sleep some more.." He said think it was one of BAP.

"oppa... It's 7 already... If you're not gonna get up I'm going to wash first." You said.

"Bwohh? 7? It's earlllyyy" he complained.

"Arasso. I'll go first." You said and got out of the bed. When you got to the washroom, you realized you needed clothes too, so you decided to go back into the room and get a pair of leggings, and a sweatshirt.

You went back into the wash room and washed up. It took you thirty minutes to finish and go back into Daehyun's room.

by the time you got back, Daehyun was already awake. 

"You look cute, but why? We're not doing anything but fixing your stuff right?" He questioned still looking at your outfit, trying not to smile. 

"What? I can't look cute? I live with handsome oppas and dongsaengs. Heheh. Himchan oppa is cuter than me." You said pouting.

"No, you can. I'm just saying. You're cuter than hyung." He said smiling. 

"Aw, Gomawo oppa" you said smiling. 

"Now come here and help me with your boxes, I made room for your stuff too" 

"Okai, just tell me where I can put my stuff and I'll do all the work" 

"Wae? Only you?" 

"Yea, I have a wonderful oppa. He made space for me" you said blushing

"I'll help you okay? Sunny-ah, don't do it all yourself. That's why I'm here to help you" he said smiling.


Hehe how was it? I know it's short, but it's the most I can update! I'll try again tomorrow. Or sometime this week, arasso? 

-jaysen