Too Good To Be True

When I Saw Him

After Big Bang, B2ST, B1A4 and BAP did another song, there was more dancing. 

You were tired so you decided to sit at an empty table. Myungsoo came over and sat down. 

"Are you tired already?" He asked.

"Ne oppa." You replied.

"Did you have a good time? This was so last minute, I was surprised myself." Myungsoo confessed.

"Ne, I had a lot of fun. There were so many surprises. I'm so happy and grateful for today. I'm thankful for BAP, they have done so much for me and we're barely getting to know each other." You said smiling. 

"Ah, ne. What they organized tonight was amazing. I've had a lot of fun tonight. I'm glad I got to meet you, You're such an amazing girl. I also heard that you're a big inspirit. Correct?" 

"Ne. When I was in my old dorm, I had posters up. I know it's silly, I'm 20 now. Oh well, I'll always be an Inspirit." You said smiling.

"Who are your favorites?" He asked hoping he would be one of them.

"Hmm.... That's hard. It always changes. But no one ever beats you. You are always my number one favorite then it's Dongwoo and Woohyun. My top 3 of the moment."

He smiled, "I'm always your number one favorite?" 

You nodded then Daehyun came.

"Hyung, you don't mind if I take her and talk to her alone right?" 

"Aniyo, as long as you don't hurt my number one fan" He said smiling.

"I won't" he promised.

-----After leaving Myungsoo-----

"What did you want to talk about Hyunnie oppa?"

"You'll see in a minute."

He lead you towards another pathway, at the end of it was a pond. There was a bridge in the middle of the pond that had a staircase that led to a gazebo. There were flowers set up and a table there as well. 

"What is this for oppa?" You asked confused.

"Sunny-ah. I know that we barely met, but I really do like you. When I found out it was your birthday today, I was excited. I had planned this all out with the help of my members. I found out that your parents were back in Seoul to come take you out for dinner, so I called them and asked if they could quickly make a video, but also come tonight. I thought that you'd be so happy. When you told me you were sad, I was heartbroken as well. It hurts me to see you hurt. I'll always take care of you. I would never hurt you for any reason. I want you to know that I'll always be here for you, if we're apart, remember I'm always in your heart. You'll always be in my heart. I never thought I would be able to love again, but you taught me to love again. I'm so thankful for you."

You were speechless. There was nothing for you to say. You didn't have the courage to admit that you felt the same.

"Close your eyes Sunny-ah." 

You did as you were told and waited until he let you open your eyes again.

"Okay, you can open your eyes again." 

Infront of you was a bouquet of Tulips. Daehyun stood in front of you with the flowers. He had one hand behind his back, while the other was hold the flowers.

"Sunny, I really like you, I really do. Will you, Lee Sunwoo, allow me to court you on a date?" 

You nodded your head excitedly. 

"Yes!" He exclaimed. 

He pulled you into a hug. 

"I'm so happy now." He whispered into your ear. 

----a year later----

you and Daehyun were still together. Every single day your relationship was growing strong and stronger.

Within the year, you debuted. Your first solo album was a big hit and Daehyun, Zelo and Yongguk featured in some songs.

Of course TOP eventually broke up with Youngjae to get back with you, but it never happened. Ever since you last saw TOP he hasn't bugged you.

You had to go on your along with BAP. There was one concert you had to do alone because BAP was going on a variety show. 

The show was perfect, but the ending, not quite perfect. Someone had come back and ruined your night. 

He almost killed you, but thankfully he didn't. He loved you too much to kill you... 

Who was it? 

Its up to you to decide that.. 


Annyeong! I know bad ending.. Sorry I'm not good with ending stories... 

I know some of you voted for a sequel.. But actually, I'm not going to go through with it.. 

But I do have another story up. It features EXO!! Luhan and Chanyeol are the main guys, but there will be surprised here and there.. It's my second story so it might be bad... 

If you'd like to see the story go on my profile and goto my stories! It's called 'If Only It Could Be True' ^^

thank you for subscribing to this story! I hope you liked it even though it was a crappy story. 

Jaysen~