I Guess This Is Good

When I Saw Him

You were still in the park trying to think of what to do. 

Then suddenly someone came up to you.

"Annyeonghaseyo! You're that girl who sang with TOP hyung and G Dragon hyung right?"

It was Daehyun and Zelo. Omo. what should i do? Daehyun's my bias in BAP you thought.

You nodded your head and stood up. "Annyeonhaseyo! SunWoo imnida!" You bowed and they bowed too. 

"I'm Daehyun and this is Zelo." He nodded and hugged you. You were surprised with his actions and stood there. In your mind you were screaming.

"Mianhae. He's a littly hyper..."

You nodded and said "Can you help me choose an entertainment to work with?" 

They looked at each other and then looked at you. "Well who offered?" 

You showed them the contracts and said "I'm thinking that TS Ent is maybe the best one, but I'm not sure if I'd be okay living with you guys...." 

"Jinja?! You would pick our entertainment? I know you won't e comfortable, but if you got to know us, you'll be fine with it, right?" 

"I guess.." 

"Please  choose to be with us noona! I fell in love with your voice!" Commented Zelo.

He's so adorable how can anyone say no to him? You thought. The atmosphere became quiet and awkward while you thought about the situation.

after a lot of thinking, you figured out who you would sign to. "Thank you for trying to help me choose, I think I know who I want to sign with." You smiled.

"Anytime Sunwoo. I'll be here for anything at anytime okay?" He said smiling.

Zelo nodded as well. You hugged Zelo and Daehyun and then left. 

You yelled "bye oppa! Bye Zelo-ah!" And went off to TS. As you were walking towards the TS building, you noticed Zelo and Daehyun trailing behind you. 

You looked back and saw that no one was there anymore, you continued walking and felt that Daehyun and Zelo were watching you.

"Yah! I know you guys are following me! Oppa! Just come with me! I'm going to get lost anyway." 

They finally came out and walked towards you.  

"You won't get lost when you're with us" said Zelo. He pointed towards a building straight ahead and said "See all you needed to do was keep walking straight and you'd be there. We were making sure you'd get there" 

Daehyun hit Zelo and said, "Ani we were just looking out for you. He wanted to know if you were picking TS Ent... I guess we know now.." He smiled a bit. 

That smile was so adorable! He's so cute! Why am I smiling like this? You thought. Maybe it was  because he was your bias in BAP. 

They showed you to TS's office and told you that they'd wait for you in their practice room. You nodded and knocked on his door. All you heard was "Come in." so you opened the door and bowed.

"You must be Sunwoo." He said smiling.


I know it's a short update, but I just wanted to give you it. There most likiely will be a short update tomorrow as well. Hope you guys don't mind. ^^