What Just Happened.

When I Saw Him

I need a somebody somebody to love
Saranghagosipeo
Bulpyeonhan gieogeun modu da dwiro
Tto dareun sarangeul chajaseo let’s go na dallajilgeoya
Na geurae sangcheobatgo beorimbadeunjido orae
Wollae geureongeorae sarangeun apeungeorae

Your phone rang, but you didn't bother answering. It rang again, but this time you rejected the call. When it rang for the third time, you got annoyed and answered.

"Yeoboseyo???"

"Sunny??"

"Yes Christine??"

"Can we go out today? We haven't had our sister time you know. Ever since I came here, you've been so busy... So I thought that we could go to a club or something."

"A club?!? You know I hate drinking, I remember last time I drank, it ended up bad!"

"Ate please! Or do you want to go to the mall or something like Lotte World?"

"Well, I do need new clothes, soo.. Mall it is!"

"Yes! I'll see you in a bit okay? Please be ready by 12."

"Arasso. Later!"

And with that you hung up. You went into your room, grabbed some clothes then went into the washroom.

after changing you curled your hair and put a little bit of makeup on.

When you finished, you went downstairs and sat on the couch. 

"Ahh. Finally, I can watch again." you said.

"huh? why did you leave and get dressed?" asked Himchan.

"Oh my sister and I are gonna go shopping soon." you replied. 

He said "Oh okay, bring me back something! Jebal!"

"Okaayyyy." You gave in to his adorableness.

(Like in all seriousness, who woouldn't give in to him?!?! Especially now? When he's hurt? :c   )

"Yaayy! Thanks dongsaengieee!" he said happily. 

Then Daehyun and Youngjae heard Himchan being loud and happy so they came to see what was happening. 

"Where are you going noona?" asked Youngjae.

"My sister and I are going to have a sister day." You replied.

"Oh.. Have fun noona!"

"I will!"

"Be safe arasso?" said Daehyun.

"Arasso."

Then your phone buzzed. It was a text from Christine saying that she was outside. 

"I'll see you guys later! Annyeong oppas and Youngjae" you said excitedly and went out the door.

You saw Christine waiting for you outside then you asked her "Are we walking there Christine?!"

"Aniyo. Kuya Kikwang offered to drive us. He said he'll be with us for today, but not during the mall, he'll be on his own." She smiled.

"Oh arasso. Kaja!"

Once you reached the car you greeted Kikwang.

"Annyeong Kikwang oppa! Long time no see!"

"Annyeong Sun-ah!" He replied. 

Then he drove off.

Once you three arrived at the mall, you decided that it would be best to eat first, that way you can burn it off when you're walking. So Kikwang and Christine agreed and ate lunch together. 

After lunch, Kikwang said he had some shopping of hisown to do, so he left first. 

"I wonder what he's shopping for.." you thought out loud.

"Who knows." replied your sister.

She laughed then said, "Well let's get to it!" Then dragged you to a nearby store. 

You tried looking every where around the store, but there was nothing there that suit you. Instead, you waited for your sister to finish her shopping.

"Oh, youaren't getting anything in here?" She asked.

"Ani, there's nothing here that really suits me.."

She nodded and payed for her stuff. Then linked arms with you. 

"Kaja, I want to pick next" you said.

"Okay ate........." she replied.

While walking to the next store, you saw someone who caught your attention.

He was tall and had black hair and had sunglasses on. You knew instantly who it was. It was TOP.

"Hey, let's go in here real quick!' you said and pulled your sister into the store. 

"What was that for ate?!" 

"Oh nothing.."

You waited for TOP to pass by so that you could follow him. 

But instead of paying attention to where you were looking, you walked right into him.