The Looks Of You

When I Saw Him

~No One POV~

-They all stared at you. You had a really cute dress on. Not only that, your hair was curled. They all throught you looked beautiful. Especially Taeyang. When he saw you, he instantly regretted leaving you.

Your outfit: 

 

Your hair:

~TaeYang POV~

*why did I have to leave her for that other girl. She only wanted me for money.*

-Suddenly all the guys were complimenting her...he was jealous.. But why.. he didn't really love her..

-"Omo. Who's she Unnie? She's very pretty!" said Seungri. He was obviously just wanting to flirt,but Sun-Woo didn't know.

-"Yah! Who is she?! Jae!! We're talking here! We're trying to asking who this beautiful girl is.." GD was upset, but he was happy to see a beautiful girl in his eyes.

-Young Jae was looking at you, then looked at me. She said,"O-oppa... Help me..."

-*Why is she asking me for help? I thought Sunny hated me...*

-Oh well, it's the past. Its seemed as if Jae was having trouble talking. It's the least I can do..

-"That girl right there.. Her name is.. Sun-Woo.. Lee Sun-Woo.." he tried to help.. but it seemed to make Sunny sad.

~Your POV~

*WTH is he doing?! I can introduce myself!*

-"Annyeong, I'm Sun-Woo, but call me Sunny!"  you were trying to sound happy and cheerful, but really you were just dying inside.

-"Annyeong! I'm Seungri! You're very pretty!" he winked you. You were starting to blush so you looked down. You didn't make eye contact with TaeYang because if you did you would burst into tears. Even Jae knew that.

-"Ahhh, Sun-Woo..You're Jae's bestfriend right? I'm Jiyong. I've heard quite a bit about you. You look amazing by the way." he was smiling at you. You smiled back and said "Thanks" 

-"Sunny, this is Daesung oppa." Jae was finally talking again. She came back to her senses right on time. 

-"Annyeong! It's nice to meet you cutie!" You started to blush, so you looked down..again..

-"Annyeong, I'm TOP, but call me Seunghyun Oppa." He smiled at you then looked at TaeYang.

-"Hey Sunny. Gwaenchanha? You look sick.." *Is he worrying about me?*

-"Omo. You guys know each other?!" They all said in unision

-"Ne...We met a couple years ago..." Taeyang was going to tell them your guys' history but you cut him off. "it was only 2 years. We haven't talked since." you sounded irritated..

-"Wae? You guys look like you have something going on." Jiyong Oppa was trying to talk to Jae.

"........."You looked down, you were about to cry. But thankfully Seunghyun Oppa grabbed your wrist and took you out of the room.

"Ya hyung! Where are you going?!" they all said in unision, then looked at Young Jae who was now chuckling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhae you guys. Im not sure if this will actually be good. But I do hope you guys will like my story. Comment if theres anything wrong... Thanks(: