I'm Tired Of This

When I Saw Him

TOP POV----

I was walking with Youngjae around the mall. We were holding hands until She stopped and pointed at a store. I stopped and looked at then said "Let's go inside! They sell nice clothes in there!" 

She nodded and started to walk, as we started to walk in the store someone bumped into me.

"Omo. Sunny?" I said in shock.

"Oh oppa. What are you doing here? Oh unnie! Annyeong!" You sai

"oh she asked me to take her here." 

"Okay, well, I guess I'll see you later. Bye oppa. Bye unnie" 

Your POV------

You dragged Christine into a store that sold couple stuff. 

"Ate! Why'd you take me here?! You know I can't buy anything here!" She pouted. 

"Well then buy something for Dongwoon or something." 

"What!? Why him?" She yelled

"I know you like him." You said. Then walked away to look around. You saw a cute couple sweater that you wanted to buy. 

Even though it wasn't for you and Seunghyun, you bought it for another person. 

After getting the right sizes, you went to pay for it.

When you payed for it you saw your sister holding a bag from the store.

"What'd you buy?"

"A sweater." She smiled.

After showing each other what you bought, you wanted to go to another store. 

"Ate, you know Dongwoon and I have been best friends since you and Junhyung... "

"Bwoh?! That long?!" You asked in shock.

She nodded. "Yeah, we met because of you. I don't know how he got my number, but I guess Junhyung got my number from your phone and gave it to Dongwoo because Junhyung needed help." She chuckeld as she remembered how it went.

"Oh.. okay.."

----Time skip. Almost leaving the mall---

"Omo! It's 4:30 already, I think Kikwang oppa is waiting!" You said.

You both walked fast going to the food court. 

"I wonder where he is ate..." said Christine.

You looked around, but instead of seeing Kikwang, you saw a couple that looked familiar. It was TOP and Youngjae

You finally had the courage to go up to them.

"Choi Seunghyun, this is what you've been doing this whole time? Always leaving early and coming late because you wanted to be with Youngjae unnie? My best friend? I never knew you were like thing TOP. This is unbelievable. I was so tired of waiting for you every night and waking up not seeing you beside me. I'm tired of that. Now I really know." You said.

"Let me ex-"

"No TOP. I'm done with this. I'm done with us. I'm tired of having to wait for you everyday." You said cutting him off.

You turned around and left once you heard Kikwang calling your name. You didn't want them to see you crying, so you ran to Kikwang.

"Sun-ah! Gwenchana?" He asked, pulling you into a hug.

You just stood there crying in his arms.Once your tears stopped, you pulled away from the hug. "Oppa, can you take me home now... I'm tired.." 

He said, "Sure. Remember if you need to talk, just call me arasso?"

You nodded then started walking. 

He led you and Christine to the car then dropped you off at your dorm.


I know I updated yesterday, but I decided to update again.. I had a lot in my mind for this story.. And it's just getting interesting.

I think I'll be changing the tags. :)

-Jaysen