It'll Get Better

When I Saw Him

You walked into the dorm, but went straight to yours and Daehyun's room. Not thinking if anyone was in the room, you walked in, closed the door and locked it. you sat and hugged your knees and laid your head on them. You cried and cried. 

Daehyun just looked up from the bed and saw you crying. You didn't know he was in the room, so he silently walked towards you and hugged you.

"Its okay Sunny.. Cry it all out." He said trying to comfort you.

You sat there in his arms for a long time. 

"Oppa...h-he..cheated on me!" You stuttered and cried more.

"Bwoh?!?!" Daehyun asked in shock.

"He cheated on me with my bestfriend.."

Your tears already stopped and you were able to talk more clearly.

"What's wrong with hyung?! I never knew he was like that!!" Daehyun yelled.

"I guess he was tired of me.." 

"Don't say that Sunny. I won't ever be tired of you. None of us will ever be tired of you. We all became happy when you came to us and chose us." He said smiling.

"Hmm.. I guess.."

"Now come on, let's get you changed into something comfy." He walked over to one of your drawers and found sweats for you to wear and then he walked to one of his drawers and found a shirt for you to wear.

"Here, change into this then we can play something, arasso?"

You went into the washroom and got dressed like Daehyun told you to. After getting dressed, you put your hair up into a messy bun. 

When you got back into the room, Daehyun was waiting patiently. 

"What game are we going to play?" You asked.

"You'll see." He smiled then walked over to you. 

"Sorry Sunny but I'll need to blindfold you now" 

"Bwoh? Yah! You better not come near me with that!" You said running away. He chased you into a corner.

"I got you now." He smiled devilishly.

You gave in and let him blindfold you.

"You're going to have to trust me when we're going downstairs arasso? I don't want you to trip, but if you do trip, I'l catch you" He said smiling, but you couldn't see it.

"Arasso."

He held your hand and led you towards the door. Then he led you down the stairs carefully.

"We're almost there." He said.

Once you both reached the bottom of the stairs, he undid your blindfold and revealed BAP surrounded by balloons and party stuff.

"SURPRISE!!!" They yelled in unision.

"Happy Birthday Noona!" Zelo said excitedly.

"Gomawo Zelo-ah." You smiled, then thought of something. "How'd you guys know? It's not on any of my fansites..." You said confused.

"Well, Daehyun hyung ran into your brother and G-Dragon hyung. Cyril was wondering where you were because you weren't with Daehyun and your sister didn't say anything to him. Daehyun asked why he was looking for you and they said it was your birthday and they wanted to take you to dinner." Zelo explained.

"But I told them that we'll take care of it and that they can take you out another time." Daehyun explained further.

You smiled at how thoughtful Cyril and GD were, but then thought of BAP as more thoughtful and caring. It really touched your heart.

"You guys are the best!" You said happily and hugged them one by one, giving Daehyun the longest hug.

"How come Daehyun gets a longer hug than me? I'm the best one here" Complained Himchan

"Oppa, you are. But he planned this." You said smiling then turned to Daehyun "But why did I have to wear this?" You pointed to your outfit.

"So that we wouldn't be obvious. Duh!" He said.

"Oh... I get it now..." 

"You can change into this if you like" Youngjae said while pulling a dress out from the closet behind him.

"Omo! That's cute! When did you buy this?!" You exclaimed.

"Ani. I didn't buy it... Himchan hyung and Daehyun hyun bought it today... I'm surprised you didn't see them while you were out." Said Youngjae.

"Ohh.. Well, I was busy seeing things.." You said then looked at Daehyun for help.

"Why don't you go change and we'll wait here." Daehyun said. You nodded and went to the wasshroom to change.


*****Notice that the date in the story is not the same as today. In the story it is June 22nd.*****

I'd also like to say that this story might end soon.. I'm sad that it will, but It will...

Should I make a sequel (If possible)?

Or a new story?

 

Vote! I need help!