Dates part 4

When I Saw Him

~Your POV~ 

You sang along with your favorite songs as Seunghyun drove. It passed an hour of driving already and you guys still weren't where you were supposed to be. You still had no clue as to where you were going or when you were getting there. 

You grew tired and your eyes were slowly closing. Within a few seconds, you were off to dreamland. 

Christian showed up in your dream. Not only that. But it was a dream of the two of you getting married. TO EACH OTHER. Not Seunghyun the one you love now, but Christian. Your FIRST LOVE. The one who made you cry many times. On your side was Youngjae unnie and 2NE1. On Christians side was his friend Jessie, David, Mark, and Lloyd. Christian looked so happy when he saw you go down the aisle. He couldn't wait to make you his forever. Before the priest started the ceremony he asked if anyone objected their marriage. And to your surprise, Seunghyun objected to it. Before he took you away from the altar, Christian took one last passionate kiss from you. Both you and Christian were tearing up. He loved you dearly, and you were willing to accept him after his mistakes. After all he was your first love. Suddenly Seunghyun grabbed your wrist and ran out of the church. Before the dream could continue, you felt  someone tap your arm. 

It was Seunghyun. 

"Jagiya. We're finally here.." He kissed your cheek and got out of the car. He walked to the passenger side as you slowly woke up, he opened your door and waited for you to get out. 

You unbuckled yourself and got out of the passenger side. Your jaw dropped at the view. 

He took you to a beach. 

"I know we haven't been here yet..and I really wanted to come here with you.. We'll be here for a few days jagiya. I know you didn't plan on it, but YG said he's okay with it. And you're stuff should be here by tonight. I had Youngjae pack stuff for you. So don't worry."

You smiled but you looked back at the beach and remembered everything about you're first time being here. You're smile was slowly fading away, when you thought of being here before with Taeyang. He took you to the beach and confessed to you here. You can clearly remember it too. It wasn't long ago when it happened. When he first confessed to you, you were shocked since you guys had a bestfriend relationship. 

You tried to shake the memories out of your head, but it was hard to. Seunghyun noticed you're eyes and asked what was wrong. You shook your head and said, "Aniyo, nothing's wrong."

He didn't believe you, but he didn't want to force you to tell him. He let it go and dragged you to the water. 

You were laughing so much you didn't realize that you're shirt became see through.

"Omo! Sunny! You're shirt! You looked down and noticed you're bra showing. You looked back at Seunghyun and you both laughed really hard. Once he started to calm down, he carried you bridal style. He was running towards the beach house. Once he reach the doorstep, he put you down to open the door. 

"Why'd you do that oppa?" 

"Because there were other guys looking at that." and he pointed toward you're noticable bra. You started laughing uncontollably again. 

"Yah! Don't judge! I get jealous easily becauase I don't want to lose you so fast...." He said that with all honesty and you looked at him and gave him a kiss. 

"How am I suppose get changed if my clothes aren't coming till later on tonight?"

He thought about it for a while, then pulled you towards the stairs. He dragged you to a big room and went to the walk in closet. He came back with a black shirt and sweats. He handed them to you and showed you the washroom. 

Once you finished you walked out and went downstairs and saw Seunghyun in the same clothing as you. 

(Both wearing that shirt)  diff sweats for TOP

He was laying down on the couch, you stood behind the couch and bent down to get close to his face. "What are we going to be doing for the next hour or two?"

He thought for some time. "Well, we could go play volleyball or play soccer."

"I guess we can do both."

he sat up and gave you a quick kiss on the lips before getting up to get the soccer ball and volleyball. 


Sorry for not updating i have been busy and I cant think 0f anything else to write so here's what i have.