Is This the End?

When I Saw Him

Sorry I'm going to skip the whole TS talk. It seems a bit boring, it'd probably be about the contract and when to start and stuff you know?

-jaysen


"Thank you for choosing us Sunwoo. We hope you enjoy being with us. Hopefully BAP will warm up to the idea of you living with them. They'll be helping you train, so it shouldn't be a problem. Right?" He asked.

"It'll be fine, Zelo and Daehyun oppa seem fine with me staying.." You mumbled the last parts of the sentence. 

He gave you a confused look. "Oh. Well Daehyun oppa, Zelo and I met at the park earlier.. They showed me to your office.." You said smiling as you thought of Daehyun   

He nodded. "I'll bring my stuff with me tonight and tomorrow. I can have Zelo and Daehyun oppa help me with my stuff" you said smiling. 

He smiled and told you were their rehearsal room was. You thanked him and bowed. 

 When you got out of the office, you check your phone. 

Jiyong texted you.

Sunny-ah where are you? We've been looking for you .. Call me when you get this.

You texted him back

Oppa, I'll meet with you guys at a cafe near the dorm okay?  

He replied a few seconds later saying to meet them at 7. It was only 4.

You went to BAP's rehearsal room and saw them practice One Shot. They didn't seem to notice you walk in so you went off to the side where they wouldn't notice you as much. It was close to the end of the song when Zelo suddenly yelled "Noonaa!!! You're here!!"

You nodded and he went up to you and hugged you. 

"Daehyun oppa, helpppp!" You were laughing, but then started running out of breath. Once you started coughing Daehyun finally had enough. 

He got Zelo off you  and asked "Are you okay Sunny-ah?" You nodded and hugged him. 

"Oppaaaaa. Can you and Zelo help me with my stuff? But after I talk to Big Bang they don't know yet.."

He looked at Zelo then the rest BAP. 

"you guys as you know this is Lee Sun-Woo. She was offered as a soloist here, but she has to dorm with us until there's more room for another room. Anyone object? That's too bad, TS already approves and she already signed." He said. 

You chuckled at his words and they looked at you. And you nodded. 

"Wrlcome to the BAP family Sunwoo-ah!" They said together. They hugged you and asked if you wanted to learn their dance. 

You nodded and said "it'll help since I can't dance plus it looks cool and fun" you smiled. 

"Since you don't dance should we make it more simple for tou noona?" Asked Zelo.

You shook your head "Aniyo, I like challenges." 

They nodded and showed you what to do. 

--2 Hours Later--

"Lets take a break you guys.." Said Daehyun.

You only got through 1/3 of the song's choreography. It was hard for you to get it perfect. 

"Aish! This is hard!" You complained.

"Noona, should we teach you the easier way?" Asked Zelo.

"......yes..." You said looking down. 

"Don't be embarrassed. When I tried the first time I didn't do it right until they made an easier way to learn." Admitted Youngjae. A little embarrassed. 

"Can we do this tomorrow? I have to go soon" you pouted. You were excited to be training with BAP. 

They nodded and Daehyun said "Don't you need to get ready? You've been practicing hard you know.. " 

"Oh yeah.. Can I get ready at your dorm?"

"OUR dorm. It's our dorm now" Daehyun corrected. 

"Okay then. Let me rephrase that. Can I get ready at our dorm?" 

"Of course! Noona, you don't need I ask if its your dorm too." Said Zelo. 

You nodded and got your bag.

They drove to the dorm and you washed up and changed into 

It was a good thing you kept extra clothes with you. 

After a couple of minutes, you left the dorm to goto the cafe.

Since there was no one there yet . You decided to order ahead.  After waiting for five minutes they finally came. 

"Annyeong!" You said. Seunghyun sat next to you and next to him was Daesung, in front of you was Jiyong then Taeyang then Seungri in front of Daesung. 

"What is it that you needed to talk about Sunny-ah?" Asked Jiyong.

"Well Jiyong Oppa you should partially know already. But the others don't." 

"What do we not know jagiya?" Asked Seunghyun.

"Well since you guys decided to put up our song, a couple of entertainments offered me to be with them. Of course YG offered, but I wanted to work with TS entertainment. They had a great offer but they don't have enough room for another dorm so they decided that I could dorm with BAP and train with them too. I was with TS a few hours ago. I even practiced with BAP. I know this is too fast, but I'll be leaving tonight. Daehyun oppa and Zelo are coming by the apartment to help me pack my stuff after this." You said.

it was silent for a long time until Seunghyun decided to speak up about your sudden leave.

"is this really going to be the end for us? I know we've been fighting, but that's not going to tear us apart right? If ou leave well miss you so much. I barely get to see you now but now well never see each other when you leve" cried Seunghyun.

"this doesn't have to mean its the end. We'll always be able to see each other but maybe not as often. I know this may sound terrible but please don't be so sad about it. It's not like its the end of the world." You said. But you weren't sure if you wanted to stay with Seunghyun, you knew he was faithful but lately there has been something going on with him. 

"I guess you're right.. We can always work things out..." He said pouting.

(Too cute!!!!!)

Sooryyy it's just so adorable!!

after finishing the whole questions and answers game you ha to leve to pack up your stuff. You calle Daehyun and Zelo to pick you up and help you. 


Sorry it's a short chapter I know I said the update would be up on Friday, but I was soo busy with the school play and then I tried finishing it over the weekend but I was busy on Saturday with my schools play and then on Sunday I had choir and a softball game then after that I had dance but I ended up skipping it because I got a surprise visit there. ^-^ 

mianhaeyo, for being a bad author but in trying. I'm not sure when the next update will be but hopefully it's soon. Please do look forward to it. ^.^

jaysen