Thanks For Everything part 2

When I Saw Him

You were still with Himchan when youu realized something was wrong. 

"Oppa, are some people not here?"

"Yes, unfortunately. Some couldn't make it due to schedule  conflict, or they weren't invited at all." He said, but mumbled the last part. 

"Oh, I see.. So who couldn't come?" 

"Hmmm. Jessica, Sunny, Hyo-yeon and Sooyoung from Girls Generation, Sunggyu and Hoya from Infinite, Ravi from VIXX, Shindong, Sungmin and Kyuhyun from Super Junior, CAP from Teen Top, and your exboyfriend TOP." He said quietly, especially the last person. 

"Ohh.... I see..." You said trying not be sad from his name.

"Now's not the time to be sad Sunny, it's your birthday! Have a good time with us! Have a good time with me!" He said trying to cheer you up.

You nodded and smiled again. 

Why is it always her that can make me feel like this? Her smile is perfect and her personality... Wait. Why am I thinking this?! thought Himchan.

"Oppa, come with me to meet EXO. I've always wanted to meet them!!" You said excitedly. You dragged him over to where EXO was. 

"Annyeong!" Himchan greeted as you guys were getting closer to EXO.

"Annyeong Himchan and Sunny!" Chanyeol said.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You said back with a cheerful smile. 

"Introduce yourselves!" Himchan said. "I'll be back, I'm gonna get drinks arasso?" You nodded and then he left.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Suho imnida. I'm the leader of EXO-K. This is D.O, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Baekyun." They all bowed and greeted you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kris imnida. Like Suho hyung, I'm a leader, but I'm the leader of EXO-M. This is Tao our maknae, Luhan, Lay, Chen and Xiu Min." they also greeted you. By the time Himchan came back, you  and EXO already got to know each other and exchanged  numbers.

"Hyung, I'm going to take her over to Infinite and the rest of the guests for her to meet." Suho nodded.

"Annyeong Sunny!" Sungjong smiled.

You bowed and said hi to the other members.

"I'm Sungjong, the maknae, this is L, Woohyun and Dongwoo." They all greeted you.

"Annyeong, I'm L, but you can call me Myungsoo." He said smiling.

"Annyeong L-ssi." 

"You don't have to be formal, you can just say L or Myungsoo. Or..you can call me...oppa.."
"M-myungsoo.....o-op-oppa..?" You said stuttering.

"There you go! That's perfect!" He said smiling.

"Okay oppa, well I'm going to meet the others, arasso?"

"Arasso, have fun!" He said waving.

---After meeting everyone and talking with everyone, it was time to eat and dance..but thenn-----

You were dancing along with everyone on the dancefloor. But then the Dj suddenly started speaking.

"Okay everyone, can I please have your attention." Everyone stopped dancing and went around the stage. "Where is our lovely birthday girl?" Everyone made way for you and the DJ had you stand offsatge, but in the middle.

A/N Do you get what i mean by offstage but in the middle? If not I'll show you.

      |         Stage         |

      |----------------------|

                 You

"Okay, now that that's settled, let's get this started!" He put the mic down started playing music again.

It wasn't just a song, it was an instrumental version. 

The DJ was playing Mama - EXO-K/M. They were singing it for you. You were surprised, you wanted to die right there, but you weren't going to. EVerything just began.

After their performance they had a few words for you. It was very heartwarming and touching.

After EXO, it was NU'EST, then VIXX, then f(x), then Infinite, then Super Junior, then Teen Top.

None of the Girl Groups went up because they had a different surprise for you.

You'd find out what the girls planned for you later. But right now, it was time for the other surprise.

Big Bang (w/o TOP), B1A4 and B2ST went up on stage had mics.

Jiyong spoke first.

"Happy birthday my wonderful dongsaeng. You've been such a great friend to me..Always helping me and the rest of Big Bang. We really miss you... I hope you've had a wonderful time here princess." He said. 

Next to talk was Jinyoung, "Happy birthday Sunwoo! You know we'll always be here for you. See, we came and made time for you. Actually, we weren't doing anything today." he chuckled. "But Sunny, we really do love you. You came into our lives by surprise and now here you are, we're like family. Me, you, and the rest of us." Gongchan whispered something into Jinyoung's ear. "Channie here says he misses you. You always took care of him and he misses how close you two were. He wants to say.." He looked at the rest of B1A4 and used his fingers to count for them. "Saranghaeyo Sunny." They all made hearts.

You were already tearing up. You tried holding back your tears, but as soon as one tear escaped, the rest kept falling.

Up next was B2ST. Gikwang had the mic and spoke for everyone.

"Yah, Sunny-ah. I miss you. We miss you. Comeback to us...  We've been here for you since the beginning, we'll never stop being here for you. You changed all of us. We became closer and more loving. You opened up to us, and we opened up to you. No one can ever replace you. You'll always have a special place in our hearts." He said, smiling.

Jiyong stepped forward and looked at Jinyoung and Gikwang. They nodded and then looked at you. 

"Sunny are you ready for another surprise??" They all asked in unision.

You nodded and wiped away the remaining tears.

"Okay, Sunny. We know how much you love your family and that your parents have been gone for quite awhile.." Said Jiyong. "Your sister told us how much you've wanted to see them again.." said Jinyoung. "Your brother also told us how much you've wanted to spend time together... We told our lovely girls over there" Gikwang said pointing over to f(x), 2NE1 and the girls of SNSD. "Planned this out for you. They put it all together." They said in unision.

The Dj, put something up and there was background music playing. It was a video. The video was titled "Growing Up."

There were pictures of you from your childhood with your family, then there were pictures of you with B1A4, Big Bang and B2ST. Then there was another thing that came on, it was another video. But this time, it was over your parents. You started to tear up when you heard their voices. 

The video of your parents were saying, "Casey Nicole Bondoc aka Lee Sunwoo, we miss you. You have no ideo how hard it is to be without you, Christine and Cyril. We wish you the best on your birthday and hope you have a wonderful time. I hope you aren't working too hard. Please take care of yourself Nikki. We love you so much" Your parents said.

You were already crying. When suddenly, Jiyong, Gikwang, and Jinyoung spoke again. 
"Sunny, we'd like to welcome.... Mr. and Mrs. Bondoc! Along with their lovely children, Christine and Cyril!" They said in unision.

You were so shocked. More tears were coming and you jumepd onto the stage as your parents came on. "Happ birthday sweetie" Your dad said.

"I missed you both so much!" You said to them, hugging them over and over, then your brother and sister came and said, "Happy birthday ate!!"

You hugged them too. You were so happy, you never wanted that night to end.


Sooooo, this was a boring chapter huh? Weeeelllll, it was just a filler chapter.. I'm afraid to say that the next chapter might be the last... then.... it's onto the SEQUEL! The sequel will include BAP, EXO and maybe other K-Pop stars!! :D I'm excited are you?!

I died after seeing that.

LOLOLOL. OMG.

Okay I'm done here! Sorry, I just found these and I felt the need to put them cause he might show up............. But yeah. You get it. K? Byyyyee! Love you alllll.