Finally Together Again

When I Saw Him

Before I start writing the chapter I'd like to say Happy New Year! 2013 you guys!! :D thanks for subscribing.(,: for my silent readers, please do subscribe. No one will know you subscribed except for you and me(: you must like the story right? Hah. I'm fooling my self. Well have a wonderful year! ~


~TOP POV~

"Don't worry baby, I would never cheat on you. I could never be able to do that. Especially to you. You're too special to me. I'm not that kind of person. I know it must've hurt. Trust me, if I ever hurt you, I wouldn't mean to. It's not my intention. My intention is for you to be happy not sad or depressed." She was smiling now. I'm glad I made her smile. I pulled her in for a hug then I kissed her forehead. She was blushing and kissed my cheek. She broke off the hug and went into our room. I was still standing there in shock that she kissed my cheek. *Shes too cute. Always surprising me. I love her so much.* I went into the kitchen a decided to make ramen for the both of us. When I finished I took a tray with the two bowls of ramen to our room. I put the tray down on the table and sat next to Sunny.

-"Baby, I made ramen for you. I wasn't sure if you were hungry or not so I made ramen for you too. Even though I went to the cafe I didn't have anything." She smiled. I handed her the bowl and we both ate. After we finished I took a shower an she told me that she'll do the dishes instead. *I'm so lucky to have her. I hope she feels the same way for me..*

-I finished taking a shower and went in the room. Sun-Woo wasn't there so I looked out in the living room as there she was, cleaning. It was like her to be cleaning. She stopped when she saw me. "Oppa, go back in the room, I'll be there in a little bit ok?" I nodded and went back in. 

-She came in after five minutes and layed down on the bed. 

-"Oppa, tomorrow I'll  be with my friends again. We're going shopping. I'll be back by 5 ok? Actually they planned my whole week until Christmas. I barely get time with you this week" she pouted. 

-"It's okay babe, I'll take you out at night. We'll still have fun. Don't worry. You also see me every night"  She cuddled next to me and went to sleep. 

*I guess she had a long day. She seems stressed out.* 

-I kissed her forehead and went to sleep. The next day I woke up to see Sun-Woo still sound asleep. I kissed her cheek and she woke up. 

-"Good morning oppa" she smiled at me and started to get up but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back in and hugged her. "can't you stay a little longer. You are leaving me later" I pouted and she nodded. I really did miss her. After five minutes of just laying there with he in my arms I let her get up. She got ready for the day and went in the kitchen.

Your Outfit:

-I got up and got myself ready to be with Big Bang again.

~Your POV~

-Today was the day you were going to be with Gongchan. He was like a brother to you. Gongchan said that he'd take you shopping and buy you clothes, how sweet. It was almost time for you to leave. You called Seunghyun out for breakfast and you both are together. 

-"I have to go now oppa. I'll see you later!" You smiled an kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and hugged you. 

-When you got to the dorms, you were greeted with warm hugs. After staying for a bit, you and Gongchan left for the mall. 

-"Oppa, where are we going first?" You were excited to finally be with him again. You missed everyone so much. Especially Jinyoung.


Sorry this chapter is short. I'll make it up to you guys later ok?