What Was That About?

When I Saw Him

~Your POV~

-"where are we going now? And how did you pick these?" You kept bugging Seunghyun Oppa about the clothes he bought you. But you really liked them. It was pretty and it was your style. The more you asked him, the more you smiled about it. You didn't notice that you were smiling the entire time you asked him. He started to laugh a bit. You asked him why he was laughing at you.

-"Your smile is pretty. Everytime you smile, it makes me want to smile with you." You started to blush and this time you didn't look down you kept smiling and he started to smile as well. This is one of the first times you've actually become happy again. You haven't actually smiled ever since your last boyfriend. (A/N: Your last bf was NOT Taeyang. Don't worry, I'll explain your history in a couple of chapters. maybe even this one. :)

-"Hey if you don't mind can you tell me what happened before? I mean...You don't have to answer me now, but when you're ready, I'll be here. Even if you need to cry, I'll still be beside you." He flashed you that smile that makes your heart beat fatser and faster. You were thinking of a way to tell him, so instead you decided to start from the beginning.

-"You know I trust you so I might as well tell you.. Only Jae unnie knew about what happened. Basically she told me that I needed a boyfriend so she would help me. I didn't want to hurt her feelings since she was trying so hard to make me happy. I let her set me up with her friend. I knew that she became a stylist for a hot band, but she didn't tell me it was Big Bang. So she decided to dress me up. When I finished dressing she did my make up and hair too. I didn't believe what she made me into. For the first time I felt pretty. She told me to go down to the lobby and that "my guy" would be right down. So I went..."

What you looked like when you waited for him:

-"After waiting a couple of minutes he still hadn't come so I got something to drink. I got to my table and when I finally sat down, he came. He asked me if my name was Sun-Woo. I asked if he were the guy Jae Unnie set me up with. He nodded and kept on complimenting me. He made me feel pretty. After about 4 months of being with him, i saw him everyday and one day I came by to surprise him. I saw him about kiss another girl.. I ran out of the place and he tried to follow me, but probably realized why I was running from him. I stopped at the park near my house and I sat on the swings swaying back and forth crying. I couldn't stop crying. I had finally opened up to someone and he ruined it. After that I got rid of all the pictures we had. The one that was on my room wall, everything. I got rid of everything he gave me. Ever since that day we never spoke. The first time I saw him was last night. I tried to get over him and eventually I did. But when I saw him lastnight, I don't know why but everything came back to me.." Tears were forming in your eyes and Seunghyun hugged you. He didn't want to see you cry anymore. He wanted to take the pain away. Ever since he saw you, he felt like you were the one.

~when you saw Taeyang kiss another girl:

~The picture that hung on your room wall:

(Pretend thats him.)

-"Please don't cry anymore... He's the past. I don't like when I see you cr. I feel like there's nothing I can do for you. I feel like I can't even comfort you in anyway. That makes me feel terrible. Please don't cry anymore. I wanted to cheer you up today, but it seems as if I made it worse. I don't know how to cheer you up. Mianhae Sun-Woo." Tears were forming in his eyes. You could see that he really cared about you.


Annyeong! Mianhae I normally make the pictures, but I was busy today and plus I was too lazy. ;b

I hope you're liking the story so far!

 Who would you choose? c;

I'm sorry, I hadn't realized that you already explained to TOP.. But well. You didn't actually explain anythiny. so yeaah. lol.