Surprises

When I Saw Him

~Your POV~

-I woke up to see everyone talking quietly in my ward. Seunghyung was holding my hand the entire time he was talking, I was shifting myself when I woke. I was slowly opening my eyes again but this time Seunghyun felt my movement. 

-"Omo! You're awake! Jagiya! Everyone came here for you, they all wanted to make sure you were okay." 

-You smiled knowing that everyone came here just to see if you were okay. It made you feel good knowing that you had good friends that care for you . 

-"You guys didn't have to stay you know? You would've seen me sooner or later." You stuck your tongue out at them and they laughed. 

-Kikwang walked towards you and said, "What? Now you want us to leave?" 

-"Ani, that's not what I meant at all, I was just saying.. I'll be okay soon!" You smiled at him.

-"You're so funny Sunny-ah."

-You laughed at his comment and looked at Seunghyun. Everyone continued to talk again and Seunghyun noticed you looking at him. 

-"Am I that good looking jagiya?" he whispered into your ear then smirked. 

-"Ani, I was just thinking about something oppa." 

-"What were you thinking about princess?"

-You motioned him to move closer and when he was close enough you whispered something into his ear. After you told him what you were thinking, he looked at you and smiled. He told B1A4, Beast, 2NE1 and the rest of Big Bang to come back when you were home. They all left and continued to their schedules that they had postponed to see you.

~Seunghyun POV~

-I noticed Sunny looking at me, so I decided to ask her. 

-"Am I that good looking jagiya?" I smirked and she shoook her head.

-"Ani, I was just thinking oppa."

-"What were you thinking about princess?" 

She told me to come closer and stopped me when I was close enough. She whispered, "Oppa, we should go on a date when we get out of here... We haven't really been on a date for a while now.." 

-I smiled at her wonderful idea and told the others to come back another time so I could be with Sunny alone.

-Once they all left, I looked back at Sunny and smiled. 

-"Oppa why are you smiling like that?" She laughed at me.

-"Because We're alone now...and I'm with the most beautiful woman in the world. Why wouldn't I be smiling?"

-"Oppa! Stop being so cheesy!"

-"Wae? You don't like it?"

-"I do, it's just cheesy.." I laughed and she smiled at me.

-I really missed seeing Sunny smile. She hasn't been herself for the past few days and now she is herself again. I'm so happy that she's mine. I couldn't ask for anyone better because there isn't anyone better for me, than her. I love her. 

-The doctor said that Sunny would be able to leave in the morning. I told her that she should rest so she could bewell for tomorrow's date. She was asleep withing five minutes. Once she was really asleep, I went back to our apartment and washed up. I picked out my clothes for tomorrow. I even got Sunny her clothes. I knew exactly where to go and what to do. I chose her outfit, to match my outfit. It also looked good with my plans for tomorrow.

 


Annyeong! Sorry it's a litle short, but I'm being rushed. Also tomorrow might be short too... I have work and a mandatory practice... I hope you all understand. But I will be updating tomorrow so please look forward to it! Hope you guys are enjoying my fanfic.~