First Time (2)

When I Saw Him

Daehyun POV

I looked at her and smiled. I didn't want her to do all the work, I mean. I'm supposed to help her right?

She looked at me and said, "It's your turn to wash. I'll go help make breakfast." 

And with that she left. I grabbed some clothes and went to the washroom. 

(Imagine him wearing that but without the jacket and scarf k?)

I went back into the room to grab some stuff then went down. 

I saw Sunny cooking by herself while Zelo helped set the table. 

"Zelo-ah, what else do your hyungs like?" she asked.

Before he could reply I came down all the way and asked "What's for breakfast?"

"Oh you're finished already?" she asked. I nodded and asked again "What's for breakfast?" 

"You'll see. Can you and Zelo get the others, while I finish up." you said. They nodded and went off to get the others. Zelo went upstairs to get his two hyungs and Daehyun went to the living room to get his hyungs to stop playing games.

----okay so like it completely erased the part that I just wrote. Sorry!! :( ill just summarize k? 

-they got to know you better by asking questions. 

-they know your half filipino and half korean

-they know about your brother and sister Cyril and Christine.(wait. Those are their names right? Hahah I forgot.) 

-they know you dated AJ(B2ST), Jinyoung(B1A4), Taeyang(Big Bang), and TOP hahah.

-well that's all! Soooo yeah. Another update on Friday or sometime during this weekend!