Oppa, Are You Sure?

When I Saw Him

~Your POV~

-Gonchan dragged you into a women's store and you were greeted by the workers.

-You both bowed and went to some clothes. After waiting for a couple of minutes for Gongchan to make an outfit for you, he finally decided on a white blazer, a blue blouse, white jeans, and blue stilettos. He even picked up a couple of accessories and pushed you inside a dressing room.

(What Gongchan pocked(; :

http://www.polyvore.com/day_in_park/set?id=67648286

(Please do click it^^ normally I'll put up the image, since I'm using my phone I can't. Mianhae.) 

-When you finished putting everything on, you came out and showed Gongchan. His jaw dropped at the sight of you. You always knew he had a crush on you. You thought it was adorable for him to like you. 

-"Omo... Y-you look...absolutely beautiful Wooie!" (Wooie is your nickname from him) He was absolutely amazed at your beauty. He decided to take a picture of you and send it to the others to ask if he should buy the outfit for you. When you went back in the dressing room, you got a text from TOP oppa:

Sun-Woo, send me a picture of your beautiful self. I miss you already. :(( -Oppa

-So you sent him a picture of yourself with the outfit on. Within a couple of seconds he replied:

Omo, you're so beautiful!! Is that new? I like it babe :) it makes me miss you more though /: -Oppa

-You smiled at his child-like cuteness and continued to change back to your original outfit. When you got out, Gongchan had been on his phone and looked up and said, "Kaja, I'm buying you all of that! It's too cute on you, I just have to!" He gave you that smile that you couldn't resist. 

-"Gomawo Oppa! I really liked the clothes you chose for me!" You were really excited on where he would take you next.

-"Don't worry, I'll buy anything you like here Wooie!" He was so sweet, but you felt like you were using him, so you offered to pay for lunch if he's buying you whatever you wanted. He agreed then took you to a men's store. 

-He was asking for your opinion on what to buy the guys, but you didn't even know. So instead he decided to buy shoes and watches. 

-After what seemed like 2 hours, he finally finished his christmas shopping. Little did you know that while you were ordering food, he bought you another outfit. Since he already made an outfit for you, he knew your sizes. It didn't take him too long to make another outfit for you. When he came he put all your stuff in one of the bags for the boys. 

-You both ate your lunch at 3:30(late lunch huh?) and he offered to take you to the park. You took his offer and left the bags in his car. He took you to a park near the Han River. It looked so beautiful there. It was only your 5th time being there. He was leading you to a spot to sit at. It was awkward and quiet at first, but he broke the silence. 

-"Wooie, did you have fun today? I know I did!" He stuck out his tongue and you laughed at his cuteness.

-"Of course I did Oppa! I finally got to spend time with you again. I missed you so much!" You pouted. He smiled and hugged you.

-"Wooie-ah! Help me!!" His sweet self changed in an instant.

-Flashback-

~Gongvhan POV~

-"Oppas, I want to tell you something..." She was nervous. I could tell.

-"What is it sweetie?" Jinyoung was worrying. You all were.

-"You know TOP from Big Bang right?" We all nodded.

-"Well... He's sort of my boyfriend now... We'll all be together next Sunday for Christmas. I'll introduce you all to them." 

-It was really quiet, but then she got a text. Her expression seemed a little sad. Jinyoung looked upset too. I didn't worry about it too much since I could just ask her tomorrow. I was already planning on where to take her. I wanted to shop so that I could buy my hyungs a Christmas present. I needed to buy Wooie something too, but I don't know her size...I'll figure it out later..

-"I'm so happy to see you again!" Sun-Woo was about to leave and I was looking my hyungs expressions. They all seemed so upset, especially Jinyoung.. He probably just misses her a lot. I shook the thought out of my head. I hugged Wooie and said, "I'll see you tomorrow Wooie-ah!"

-When she left we all ate some snacks except for Jinyoung. He said that he was still full from dinner, but he barely even ate at dinner. He looks so pale. I'll make him something to eat. Maybe he'll tell me what's going on..

-"Hyung, i made you some kimchi soup.. I know you're hungry. You barely ate at the restaurant and didn't eat a snack. You look pale hyung.."

-He nodded and weakly smiled at me. I could tell that he was in pain.

-"Hyunug....What's wrong? You look upset...." I was going to try to comfort him.

-"Channie-ah.... I....I think I still love my princess.." I felt my heart drop. It hurt me to hear him say that. He was in pain all because of her...

-"I knew I should've made time for her.... It's only been a year and a half since we broke it off... I had to break it off so I could focus on the debut. We still hung around each other.. I felt her feelings fading away more and more everyday ever since I broke it off.. Now she has TOP hyung..." He started to tear up.

-End of Flashback-

~Your POV~

-"O-oppa.....What's wrong...?" You could see tears start to form in his eyes. Seeing his face all sad, made your heart break.

(Who else saw this and cried? I know it made me cry....)

-"wooie-ah...I know I shouldn't be the one to tell you this but....I think....I think hyung still likes you..." He was struggling to say the words. You weren't sure if you were hearing correcty.. All you could see on Gongchans face was the look of hurt and tears. 

-"Oppa..Are you sure?? He didn't seem like it..He seemed so happy yesterday.." He nodded.

-"But...It's been over a year already.. I thought he moved on?.." You were about to lose it. You know you still had feelings for Jinyoung, you just set aside your feelings. You had feelings for Seunghyun oppa. You were thinking about it so much, you didn't realize you were cryng. Gongchan was hugging you and you kept crying into his chest. You were worried. You didn't want to lose Seunghyun. But you didn't know how you felt about Jinyoung anymore.

A/N: Within that year and a half, you were set up with YB after 2 months and broke up after 4 months. Again another month then you were with Christian. You were with him for maybe a 5 and a half months. It took you about 3 and a half months to get yourself together after being hurt. Now you're with TOP!

-You checked your phone and it was already 4:40. You had 8 missed calls all from Seunghyun, you also had 23 texts asking where you were. You realized you needed to leave. Someone who cares so much about you was waiting for you all worried at home. You told Gongchan and he dropped you off infront of the building, he took your bag out of the back and gave the bags to you.

-"Thank you so much for today Oppa! I had a lot of fun.! Text me later ok? We NEED to talk!! Arasso? My number hasn't changed, so you should have it. If not ask CNU."

-"Arasso Wooie, I will. See you tomorrow morning." He gave you a hug.

-"I have to go now ok Oppa. See you!" You waved and smiled at him. You headed toward the elevators and quickly got back into Seunghyun's apartment.


This time full update. I will try to update again soon. Mianhae for taking too long. :(