That's Not True, Right?

When I Saw Him

~Your POV~

*Was that Oppas car? No..It can't be he has a schedule today...He'd be too busy..*

-You were busy thinking and forgot about Sandeul. "Hello? Sunny? You still there?" He waved his hand infront of your eyes and you woke up from your thoughts. 

-"Huh? Oh yeah. What's up Sandeul?" Even if you were talking you were still trying to figure out if TOP was out instead of being in the recording room. 

-"Did you see something? You look like you're going to faint." He was right, you were tired and started to panic. 

-Sandeul was freaking out because he didn't know what to do. You're anxiety issues came back. 

-"Yah, Sunny are you okay? What's wrong? Do I have to kill that TOP guy? I know he's a part of why you're having an attack. Please tell me. I'm here for you when you're ready.. Good thing there's the ice cream place. I'll be back. DON'T LEAVE." You saw Sandeul leave and go into the ice cream place. You put your head into your knees and cried. You haven't had any anxiety problems until today. The last time you had an anxiety attack was when you were with Junhyung. You don't know why you're starting to have anxiety again... *Maybe it's because YB and Jinyoung still like you.. After finding out, it made me feel awful... I love Seunghyun Oppa.. I don't want to lose him..*

-Sandeul came back with your ice cream. He got you caramel coffee cookie. 

-"Sunny, please stop crying now.. It hurts me to see you cry... I know it hurts, but please...Be happy again... I haven't seen you for over a year and you don't even smile anymore.." He pouted. *He's right...I keep on showing my feelings. I'll just pretend that I'm happy...Even if he asks me what happened.*

-"Okay! Gomawo Oppa!" You smiled at him and he smiled back. 

-A couple hours later-

-You got a text from Seungri:

Seungri: Sunny-ah! Hyung and I will meet you at the cafe at 5:30, okay? Don't be late!

You: It's already 5:20! I guess I should go there then! 

Seungri: Haha, see you soon!

-You said goodbye to the rest of B1A4 and ran to the cafe with your bags. You had a lot with you since Sandeul took you shopping. He even bought you another outfit since he knew you liked to shop.

-You reached the cafe at 5:25, since there was still five minutes left, you ordered hot chocolate. While waiting for Jiyong and Seungri, you sat in the very back of the cafe, so no one would notice you. Of course as soon as Seungri and Jiyong came, they saw you right away. You figured that they would be thirsty so you ordered hot chocolate for them too. They thanked you and asked, "Did you go shopping?" You looked at the bags and nodded. 

-"What did you get?!?" Seungri was excited, but Jiyong smacked him.

-"What was that for hyung?!" He pouted and you laughed at his sillyness.

-Let's go, it's getting dark outside. And the temperature is dropping."

-You all left and got into Jiyongs car. Seungri helped you carry the bags and then opened your door. 

-It was a silent ride back. They said they'd drop you off at Youngjae's place, but you didn't want to go there, you wanted to be with Seunghyun..

*Omo! I forgot to reply to him!!* You checked your phone and saw:

18 New Messages From:

    Seunghyun Oppa

8 Missed Calls From:

  Seunghyun Oppa

-Your jaw dropped when you saw that it was all from him.. You opened some of the texts and they said:

Princess, where are you? Are you okay? I'm very worried. Please reply.. :(

---

Princess, I'll be home later. Come home please, I really miss you.. 

--

Sun-Woo, please tell me where you're at so I don't have to be so worried.. I asked Youngjae, but she won't tell me.. :( 

-You smiled a little because he was worried about you.. Then you started to freak out because you thought he would be really mad at you. 

-Jiyong spoke, "Sunny-ah, we're here. Goto Youngjae's now.. You look really tired.. We'll see you another time okay?" You nodded and got your bags. 

-You waited for the elevator to stop on your level. While waiting, you were having another attack, you started to cry again. When the elvator finally opened, you stepped out and stopped in front of the door. You were out there for a long time, trying to stop crying.

-As soon as you heard footsteps coming closer to the door you stopped crying.

~TOP POV~

-I heard someone crying outside so I got up from the couch and looked outside, but there wasn't anyone there.

*I swear, I heard crying out here... Maybe I'm hearing things. I just miss my princess.*

-I closed the door and sat back down.

-Someone Else's POV-

*Omo..could that be??... Is it really Sun-Woo? This is unbelievable....Is she crying?*

-I looked closey again and figured out that it was her... I ran over to her, picked her up(Bridal style) and ran to my room.

-She looked confused.


Just a little clearing up here..

Your ex's:

Jinyoung then Taeyang, then Junhyung.

Ages:

You: 19

TOP: 26(Yes, he's dating someone younger, so what?)

Taeyang: 24

Jiyong: 24

Daesung: 23

Seungri: 22

Jinyoung: 22

CNU: 22

Sandeul: 21

Baro: 21

Gongchan: 20

(I made B1A4 older by 1 year than they are..)

Okay, I think that's all. :)