You Again?!

When I Saw Him

~Your POV~

*I heard someone coming towards the door, but then someone picked me up and ran to the room...who was that?*

-You looked up and noticed a familiar face....

-"Are you okay Sun-Woo?? Why were you crying?! Did someone hurt you?!" You were having another attack, yet again. 

*Omo.....is it really him!?!?*

-"J-Jun...Junhyung????" You were still shocked..."is that really you oppa?!"

-he slowly nodded. "How did you find me here oppa? I thought you where out of the country for a year?"

-"Well, we came back early.. Did you miss me?" As soon as he asked the question, your heart began to race faster and faster. *What's going on with me...I don't have feelings for him anymore...*

-"i-i....Uh.. I guess... But uh... I don't really think we should talk again..." He looked at you confused.. His expression changed. He became sad..

~Junhyun POV~

*Did she really say that?..* 

-My heart broke after hearing her say that.. It makes me mad... She probably met someone new... or maybe it's that Taeyang guy again..or is it...JINYOUNG? 

-"W-what did you say??" She looked down

-"I said that we can't talk anymore.." 

-"But wae?" 

 -"The feelings I have for you are gone. I miss you and all but I think it's time we just stop." 

-My heart was crushed. I couldn't believe she even said that. I got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some water and pills. I figured that maybe she still had anxiety problems.. 

-I gave her the pills and water and she accepted it. "T-thanks..." 

-I simply nodded and motioned her to sit in the kitchen. She walked over and sat, I offered her some ramen and she nodded. 

-I made the ramen and gave some to her. She looked really upset. Something must've stressed her out.. It's almost Christmas! Maybe that's why she's stressing.. 

-"Hey...Oppa.. Why did you help me??" She was actually talking now. It made me a little bit happy again, I thought she hated me.

-"Well, I saw you when I was on my way here.. I figured that maybe, you'd want no one to see you. Also because I wanted to talk to you." I was getting nervous. We both ate our ramen slowly and started to talk. Her phone kept vibrating, but she didn't even hear it. Maybe she was ignoring someone.. I wonder who..

-"Oh...Well.. Uh thanks! What is it that you wanted to talk about? Is it something important?" 

-"Well you see..It's about us.. I wanted to tell you that I still love you and that I missed you.." I looked away so she wouldn't see me almost shed a tear. "I ran into one of the big bang guys.. he was shopping alone and I needed his help with something.. so i asked him.. he told me what I should do, so here I am.." 

-She kept looking at me, like she was waiting for me to keep going. Then she spoke, "Who did you talk to?"

-"That tall one...He helped me... He was just shopping I guess for the members? After I talked to him he got in his car and went to some other place. I haven't seen him since..Anyways.. I want to give you something.." I took out a box out of my pocket and gave it to her. She opened it and her jaw dropped.

~Your POV~

-When you opened the box you saw a necklace with a ring on it. The chain was really long and on the ring it said "I Will Always Love You" Your jaw dropped. It was Beautiful. He helped put it on. The chain was really long. You put the necklace inside of your shirt so no one would see it. You were touched. It made you happy again. You woke up from his trance and realized you have a BOYFRIEND. "But...I like someone else...." 

-"Well, it doesn't mean you can't have a piece of me with you... I mean, I won't get over you until you're truly happy. I don't want the necklace back either... I want you to always wear it until you are truly happy, arasso?"

-You nodded and told him you had to go. He walked you to Youngjae's room and hugged you. You didn't hug back since you didn't like him. You missed his warm hugs, but it was all over now. As soon as he let go, you opened the door TOP came running. 

-"What?! It's you again?!?" Junhyung's jaw dropped. You stood there with your eyes wide opened. You were shocked. You looked at TOP and he looked at you worriedly.


Annyeong readers! Sorry my updates are becoming boring. I just can't think right. I'm worrying about school already! D: Well, I'll try to update again tonight, if not, then I'll for sure update tomorrow.! My updates might take longer when school starts. Mianhae. *Bows*