Why Me? Of All People.. Part 2

When I Saw Him

~Your POV~

-"What exactly is it that guys even see in me? I have too much problems and I'm no good, why me? Of all people. There are so much more prettier girls than me." You put your head down and sighed.

-"Princess, you're beautiful. I'm not just saying that, you really are. Every guy likes you because of your fashion style, smile, eyes, hair, how smart you are, athletic, cute, funny, amazing and especially your personality. Who wouldn't love that? Come on. You're the best! I always think about you. I feel lost without you, when I see you upset or cry, my heart aches. I really do love you Sun-Woo. You're the best girlfriend anyone can have, that's why I'm so lucky." He smiled at you. He wasn't just smiling, he was blushing too. Hearing him say that to you, made you have butterflies. It was the sweetest thing anyone has said to you. 

-"Oppa, do you really mean all of that?" 

-"Of course baby."

-"That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Seunghyun, you make me feel so special.i love you so much!" You smiled at him and he pinched your cheeks. You guys were really cute together. You couldn't even believe that TOP likes you..wait..no..LOVES you.. It was hard being happy, but he truly made you happy. Since you were truly happy, you took off the necklace Junhyung gave to you and put it inside your purse when TOP wasn't looking. 

-After eating, you both layed on the blanket an looked at the clouds. It was a perfect day, the most romantic. He looked at you and whispered in your ear, "Saranghae Sun-Woo." You couldn't stop smiling after he said that. When it was about time to go back to the apartment, you gave him the biggest hug. For the rest of the day you were happy. 

-When you got into the apartment you helped TOP put away the picnic stuff then went in your room to change into something more comfy. 

-"You look beautiful baby!" You blushed and sat on the couch. 

-"Dd you ever tell your friend you couldn't go today?"

-"Omo! I forgot! I'll tell them now!" You texted Baro saying:

You: I'm sorry oppa, I wasn't feeling good today. TOP oppa took very good care of me, I'll be okay by tomorrow! 

Baro: Are you sure? It's okay if you can't make it tomorrow. 

You: Ani, I'm coming okay! You and CNU are taking me out, arasso?

Baro: Arasso, we'll meet you tomorrow at 11! Take care Sunny-ah!

You: Okay I will oppa! I'll see you both tomorrow! 

-"Okay oppa, I told them. They said they'll meet me tomorrow at 11." He nodded and smiled at you. You were excited, you really missed CNU's mother like personality. He was for sure going to keep you safe and want to rest a lot. That's how he was before. He always took good care of you when you were sick. 

-You walked into your room and got your medicine, while you were there, you took out the necklace from your bag. You had a teddy bear that had a secret zipper. You opened the zipper and put the necklace inside. Inside of the bear you had several things that Junhyung, Jinyoung, TaeYang and your omma/appa's things that they gave. The bear was quite average. It blended in with the other bears, so no one would know. 

-Once you were done, you went to the kitchen, grabbed a water bottle and drank your medicine. You sat back down next to TOP and put your head on his shoulder.

-"Jagiya, do you want to watch a movie?" You nodded and went to the closet to get a blanket and pillows. 

-It was already 6:30 when you both started to watch the movie. During the movie you guys ate. When the movie was over it was about 8, he put on another movie. During some point in the movie, you both fell asleep. Both of you, laying on the couch under a blanket.