02 – The Girl Who feels nothing

The Girl Who...

 

JIDCUIEHCHSOHMYGADIMYOONAIJCEUHCBIISPERFECTIONJXEUIHCYSXOHMYGADEJUNEHUIHW
-----_____-----

 

"Yoona ssi... What happened?" The nurse applied some ointment on the cut on the girl’s forehead and the one on her lips. For four months, she had been attending to the girl just because the tall girl hits her. However, no one knows why. They all know how good Yoona is with her work so it's impossible that she's punished for not doing her work properly. Yoona remains quiet and she didn't even flinch when the ointment stings her wounds. The nurse sighed and tried to put a plaster over the cut on the forehead, but Yoona stops her and walks out of the room without a word. The buzzer in her pocket is vibrating.

"Yes, master?" She stood by the tall girl, who is sitting on the armchair in the living room, relaxing. With a flick of her fingers, a man appears from behind the pillar with a racy maid uniform in his hand. Yoona has a rough idea what is going on, but she says nothing.

"Wear that. Since you are calling me Master, that shall be your uniform from now onwards." Sooyoung smirks, signaling the guy to bring it closer.

"Sorry master, but I refuse." Yoona replied, staring into the air again.

"It's an order. You are going to disobey your boss? That's not good, you know." Sooyoung frowns, as she stops playing around with the letter cutter in her hand. "Go and change into that, now."

Yoona stares at the tall girl for a moment, then at the racy uniform, before grabbing it from the guy and walking away, to her own room. Slowly, she took off her blouse and pants to put on the maid uniform. Half her chest could be seen and there's nothing but a thin cloth covering her bum. Her shoulders are totally exposed, so is her stomach. It's as though she's wearing a really fanciful swimsuit right now. Or rather, bikini. In that embarrassing outfit, she walks out from her room as though it's nothing, still having that poker face plastered on her face.

The guy who is holding the uniform earlier couldn't stop staring, and his nose starts to bleed. He soon fainted but the tall girl couldn't care less about him. Her attention is on the doe-eye girl. She wanted to test if the girl will feel embarrassed about wearing that. If the girl does, it shows that the girl does have a bit of emotions but no, she shows nothing.

"Aren't you embarrassed?" Sooyoung asked, checking the girl out completely. Yoona remains quiet and still, even though Sooyoung is currently drawing circles on her exposed tummy. "Seriously, you're annoying me with your poker face. Can't you at least smile, cry, blush or frown like a normal human? Or are you not a human?"

"I'm a human, master." The girl replied, in a monotonous tone, as she places a hand on Sooyoung's hand and pulls it away from her stomach slowly.

... Wait. She pulled my hand away... Sooyoung raised an eyebrow as she thinks of it. And she moved away from me earlier. So, does that mean that she actually feels something... But why is she not showing it...?

"Why did you pull my hand away?"

"I believe it's an inappropriate behavior and I refuse to be part of it."

... Okay. She's definitely a goddamn robot. Sooyoung gives herself a face palm instantly.

"I'm heading to the office. Change out of this outfit. I'm just playing dress up with you." Sooyoung sighed, getting up and returning to her own room. Yoona bowed at her before she closes the door and went back to her room to change back to her usual wear, before heading to Sooyoung's room and waiting outside. The tall girl came out soon after, dressed formally, and went out of the house.

Yoona took the driver seat and Sooyoung is in the back seat, staring at the face of the doe-eye girl through the rear mirror. Still the same poker face. Seeing that, she couldn't help but to sigh.

"Does something matter, master?" Yoona asked, after hearing the sigh.

"Yes! Your freaking poker face is what matters! Can't you just show some emotions like humans do?! Don't you feel anything at all?!" Sooyoung flared out instantly.

"... I feel nothing." That's the only three words that come out from Yoona's mouth. Even though she sounded monotonous like usual, and her expression remains the same, Sooyoung felt the sadness from those three words. She continues to stare at the face of the girl, and somehow, she felt a sharp pain in her heart. Those three words kept on ringing in her mind. Those three words that seem to be carrying the emotion of the girl whose face is straight and serious.

"Did you have a terrible past?" Sooyoung asked, for the first time, she sounded nice and gentle. But Yoona didn't reply her. The silence seems to be carrying the answer already - yes. Sooyoung sighed again. "Never mind. Concentrate on driving."

"Yes, master." And the trip is a quiet one.