09 – The Girl Who refuses to listen

The Girl Who...

 

“Get the hell out of my sight if you are going to show me that poker face!” The tall girl screamed as she throws whatever she is holding in her hands at the doe-eye girl, shocked to realize that it’s the letter cutter. Luckily, the letter cutter did not stab the doe-eye girl in the process but it did leave quite a deep cut on the girl’s hand. Not wanting to apologize to someone working under her, she ignores the cut and looks away.

 

“Yes, Master.” The doe-eye girl bows and walks out from the study room without another word. She reacted calmly to the door, which burst open suddenly, and an unfamiliar figure appears at the door. “Excuse me, miss. Are you looking for Master?” She walks towards the figure and asks politely, though she still sounded monotonous. The girl stares at her for a while with a confused expression, but her expression changes when she realizes that the doe-eye girl’s hand is bleeding.

 

“Oh my god! You’re bleeding!” The unknown girl grabs Yoona’s hand quickly and looks at the wound worriedly.

 

“I don’t remember giving you permission to barge into my house like that…” The tall girl seems to have heard the voice of the unknown girl from her study room and came out with a frown.

 

“Sooyoung~~” The girl leaps over to the tall girl immediately, hugging her tightly and almost suffocating her. Sooyoung signals to the doe-eye girl frantically, and the doe-eye girl came over to pull the girl away, being careful not to stain the girl’s clothes with her blood. “Who’s this girl, Sooyoung?”

 

“My personal helper…” Sooyoung sighed, brushing her clothes as though there is dirt on it, before turning to the doe-eye girl. “And, are you stupid? Go to the nurse now.”

 

“Yes, Master.” The doe-eye girl bows and walks away, heading to the nurse’s room.

 

“She’s so cool and cute~ Such a pity that she’s wearing such plain clothing.” The girl couldn’t stop staring at the doe-eye girl for a moment, and sighed before turning back to face the frowning tall girl.

 

“So, why are you here, Fany?” The tall girl walks to the door and closes it, before going back in to sit on the armchair, crossing her legs in an unfeminine way.

 

“Uncle, who is your father, asked me to come over to check on the progress of that small company which you are handling.” Tiffany replied, making herself comfortable on the sofa. She looks around, surveying the house and slightly frowning about the size of the house.

 

“Don’t talk to me about the house. I already explained to mum. It’s enough for me.”

 

“Are you mistreating your employees again? That girl’s hand is bleeding.”

 

“… I forget that I’m holding a letter cutter in my hand.”

 

“How could you?! You should really change that habit of yours!”

 

“Whatever. You’re not someone to be lecturing me. If there’s nothing else, get out of my sight. I have work to do and I don’t want anyone to be bothering me.” With that, Sooyoung stood up and walked back to her study room. Tiffany sighed as she watches her cousin disappears into the room, but soon, her attention went to the doe-eye girl who came out from the nurse’s room.

 

“Hey you. Sooyoung’s personal helper.” Tiffany waved to the doe-eye girl immediately.

 

“May I help-“ The doe-eye girl walked over but before she can finish her sentence, the shorter girl drags her towards the door. “Miss, may I ask what are you doing?”

 

“Just keep quiet and come with me for a while.” Tiffany replied, and stops walking when the doe-eye girl pulls away from her forcefully. “Yah…”

 

“I’m sorry but I will not go anywhere unless Master ask me to.” Yoona bowed and walked away, but the shorter girl jumps on her suddenly, covering and drags her out of the house. The doe-eye girl made numerous attempts to get back to the house, but the shorter girl got her bodyguards to force her into the car.

…..

“Go in and try it now or I will do it for you.” The shorter girl is obviously frustrated. She had been trying to talk to the girl since just now but the girl refuses to respond. Even now, with the clothes thrown on her, she stood still like a pillar and refuses to move a bit. Seeing that the girl is still not moving, Tiffany pushed the girl into the fitting room and tried to take the clothes of the girl off forcefully.

 

“Miss, I believe this is an inappropriate behavior.” Yoona grabs the girl’s hands and pulls it away.

 

“So you do know how to talk? I don’t care if it’s appropriate or not, but you better change into this clothes or I will really do it for you. Choose.” Tiffany pushed the clothes on to the girl angrily, but the girl still did not want to take it, let alone change into it.

 

“I refuse to and I will not allow you to, miss. I will only listen to orders from Master, and no one else.”