12 – The Girl Who is attractive

The Girl Who...

 

OH HO~? Bed scene. *cough*
-----_____-----

 

"Yes, we are in New York now." The tall girl replied as she pops a grape into . She sits relaxingly in the bathtub as she eats some grapes and enjoys some high quality wine provided by the hotel. She called her father to report to him about the process of their research. "The coffee at the airport cafe is beyond awful. I had a hard time trying to force myself to taste it."

As the tall girl is enjoying herself in the bathroom, the doe-eye girl is sitting down at the dining table in the room and sorting out the notes that they had taken earlier, and writing a report on each coffee from each of the cafe they went to.

"Araso. I will return tomorrow. See you then." With that, the tall girl hangs up on the call. She slides further down to rest her head on the edge of the bathtub and closes her eyes. She suddenly thought of the change in the doe-eye girl after getting a pat, that time when she's talking to Tiffany and also earlier after getting assaulted by that ert Robin guy. "Is patting a way to open her heart...?" She then thought of the girl in the picture. "Maybe her sister used to pat her a lot..."

After establishing that, she makes up her mind to try using this method to get the girl to feel again. She doesn't know why is she working so hard for a girl who's just her employee, a girl who is working under her. She's also afraid that the girl will not be able to endure her treatment after knowing how to feel but she wants to do it anyway. Instead of having a robot that can endure everything, she would rather have a human who will complain or reject her sometimes, or even dislikes her for mistreating her like a normal human.

"Yoona..." She got out of the bathtub and dried herself, before pulling on a bathrobe and getting out of the bathroom to be greeted by her personal helper.

"Yes, Master?" The doe-eye girl obviously heard her calling just now.

"Just want to ask you. Earlier, when you saw me, do you have this feeling whereby you feel really relax suddenly. It's like your heavy heart become lighter all of the sudden. Do you?" Sooyoung asked as she pats the girl gently. Yoona stares blankly at her for a moment and nods. "That's probably because you're relieved."

"Relieved...?" Yoona tilts her head slightly as she rests her right elbow on her left hand and her chin on her right hand. Sooyoung is still patting her while she is trying to process the information in her mind and in her heart.

"Yes. Because you know you're safe. That's why you felt relieved. Remember that feeling."

"Yes, Master." Yoona bows and Sooyoung lets out a happy sigh, as she ruffles the girl's hair, before heading to the dining table to take a look at the notes and reports. She sits down and looks over to the doe-eye girl, whose hair is messy now. The doe-eye girl undid the bun of her hair and swings her head left right to let her hair flow freely. At the very moment she swings her head, Sooyoung blushed suddenly.

Crap. What's wrong with me...? Why is my heart pumping so fast...? Sooyoung looks away quickly, and starts to fan herself rapidly to cool herself down.

"Master, are you alright?" The doe-eye girl came over with her hair neatly bundled up into a bun.

"Y... Y... Yes." Sooyoung replied, not looking at Yoona. She's trying to get that image out of her mind by concentrating on the reports that Yoona did earlier. "Anyway, Yoona..."

"Yes, Master?"

"Don't tie your hair up in future. You look better with your hair untied."

Yoona did not respond and continues to stare at Sooyoung for a moment. The tall girl looks up with an raised eyebrow, not knowing what's going on in the girl's mind.

"What...? I'm just saying that you shouldn't tie up your hair. I prefer it when you didn't." Sooyoung said, making a direct eye contact with the girl.

"Yes, Master." The girl finally responded and she undid the bun instantly.

"Good..." Sooyoung looks away quickly, in case her body temperature rises again without a reason.

…..

"Don't sleep on the floor. Come over and sleep on the bed with me." The tall girl sighed when she sees the doe-eye girl laying down a blanket on the floor. The doe-eye girl turns and looks at her with that straight face again, causing the tall girl to feel frustrated. "I order you to come here and sleep on the bed. Don't stare at me with a straight face like that."

"Yes, Master." Yoona gets up from the floor and lies down on the bed, near the edge. Smacking her own forehead, Sooyoung pulls the girl closer forcefully before lying down herself to sleep. In the middle of the night, Sooyoung woke up without a reason and almost got a shock when she realizes that the girl's face is really close to hers.

"... So cute..." Sooyoung commented absent-mindedly and she pulled the girl closer, into her embrace.

"Master...?" That seems have woken the girl up.

"Shut up and sleep." Sooyoung hissed, as she enjoys the warmth that the girl is giving her, and the sweet scent of the girl's hair. Whats wrong with me...? Why is this girl so attractive suddenly...? I mean, she's always cute but she doesn't really attract me since she's always having that straight face... Is it because she's starting to feel again...? Various thoughts went through Sooyoung's mind as she hugs the girl is already asleep, in her embrace. Without realizing, she starts to pat the girl and soon, the girl's arms are wrapping around her. "You really love pats, don't you...?"

"Unnie... always pats me." Sooyoung wasn't expecting a reply, but she didn't mind getting one. At least she got to know the girl better now, after four months, nearly five months.

 

-----_____-----
Yea, bed scene. Literally, BED-scene. Yep. =w= Don't think too much about that.