25 – The Girl Who feels loved

The Girl Who...

The doe-eye girl runs as fast as she could but a hand lands on her shoulder, stopping her and pulling her back. The person swings a punch into her face, causing her to fall down before pulling her up by her collar.


"I finally found you, unfilial girl." The man hissed as he shook the girl slightly but violently. The girl turns her head away with a poker face, with a bit of frown. The man seems to be pissed by her actions and he lunged his fist into her stomach. "You seem to be enjoying yourself a lot while I'm spending my life in the prison. Luckily I'm charged with unintentional murder and my sentence isn't too bad or I won't be able to catch you now..."

"Enjoy...? In my whole lifetime, I had never know what is enjoyment! All I know is pain!" The doe-eye girl cried, as she got reminded of all those things she experienced and the death of her sister. "I used to have that bit of love but you killed it! You killed unnie!"

Hearing that, the man slapped her and pushed her to the ground, kicking her repeatedly.

"So what? You should have stayed and take the charge! Why did you run away?" The man continues to kick her without mercy, until her gets a punch right in his face, almost breaking his nose. "What the..."

"Take your charge? Why should she do that? You abused her, and caused her to be bullied throughout her whole childhood that she doesn't even dare to go out anymore. Further more, that's her most beloved sister! Not only you killed her in your drunkard state, you also killed Yoona's heart, you b**tard!" The tall girl pulled the guy up and punched him again, and she did it for a few times until the doe-eye girl came over to stop her.

"M... Master... Stop it..." Yoona grabs on tightly to Sooyoung's sleeves.

"Are you okay, Yoona?" Sooyoung turns check on Yoona immediately.

"Y... Yes." Yoona smiles, before she blacks out suddenly.

"Yoona! Damn. I will not let you off if I see you again, b**tard! Don't ever come near Yoona!" Sooyoung shouted at the man and carries the girl up quickly, running back to the car and driving her to the nearest hospital.

…..

"What happened?!" The short girl barged into the ward, forgetting to keep her volume down. Sooyoung almost wanted to smack her on her head but she controlled herself. "Didn't you say you're bringing her to the amusement park? How did this happen?"

"I think her father came out from the prison already, since he's charged with unintentional murder and his sentence isn't serious... And he found her..." Sooyoung sighed, holding Yoona's hand in hers.

"... And he beat her up... What kind of father is he?!" The short girl frowns as she stands beside the bed, sighing at the sight of all those bandages and band aids.

"He even wanted her to take his charge for him. He's a beast. No. He's worse than a beast. He doesn’t even deserve to live." Sooyoung is obviously still fuming over this matter. She holds up Yoona's hand and kissed the girl's fingers gently. "Yoona... At least she's okay..."

"Yea..."

"Postponed the plan for the cafe. I need Yoona to recover fully first."

"Araso."

"How's my dad...?"

"Still the same..."

Hearing that, Sooyoung could only sigh. Tiffany couldn't help but to pity her. Two out of three of her most loved people are now lying in the hospital. And she just lost her father's company to a jerk. So many things happened in such a short time that Tiffany is sure that she will go crazy if it's her.

"Don't worry, Sooyoung. Everything will be okay." Tiffany pats Sooyoung on the shoulder gently.

"I know. I believe in Yoona, that she won't let me be sad for too long. And I believe in Dad, that he will wake up and get his company back from that jerk." Sooyoung smiled weakly. That night, she did not go home. She stayed in the hospital, sitting beside Yoona's bed to wait for her to wake up.

In the middle of the night, the doe-eye girl opens her eyes slowly. She could feel some warmth on her left hand, and she turns around to see the tall girl leaning on the bed and sleeping, holding her hand tightly. At that very moment, Yoona feels a very sweet feeling in her heart, similar to the time when her sister is with her. She feels loved.