06 – The Girl Who finally show emotions

The Girl Who...

 

Okay. I give up updating on SSF. So tiring > <"
Sorry for not updating this for so long.
-----_____-----

 

“Yoona. Im Yoona!”

 

The speaker had been buzzing for quite some while, as her employer calls for her. She wanted to crush that speaker, but she couldn’t and she shouldn’t. She should be reporting to her employer now, even though it’s late in the night already. But her tears are not stopping. The pain is not going away. She is hugging that picture her sister tightly, hoping that the pain with go away soon. But it didn’t.

 

“YAH! IM YOONA!” Just then, the door of her room burst open and the tall girl is in her room. The doe-eye girl remains quiet as she stood up and placed the picture back on the small drawer, tidying her clothes properly and walked over to the tall girl with all tears wiped away. Even before she can say anything, she received a tight slap from the girl. “I had been calling you for fifteen minutes! I even have to come over to call you!”

 

“I’m terribly sorry, Master. What is the problem?” Yoona asked, bowing.

 

“I’m hungry all of the sudden. Cook something for me. I will give you ten minutes to get my food ready.” Sooyoung hissed angrily.

 

“Yes, Master.” Yoona bows again and went out. At that short moment when Yoona’s face is shine with the light of the living room, Sooyoung thought she saw the eyes of the girl being all red, as though she had been crying. She wanted to stop the girl and asked about it, but the girl is too far away from her already. Her attention went to the interior of the girl’s room, especially the picture that the girl puts down earlier.

 

Slowly, she makes her way further into the room and she stops in front of the picture. It’s a picture of a girl that looks similar to the doe-eye girl.

 

Who is this…? Her sister? Sooyoung picks up the picture and stares at it, noticing how beautiful the girl in the picture is, just like the doe-eye girl. Except that the girl in the picture is smiling brightly and Yoona isn’t.

 

“Master, the food is ready.” Sooyoung didn’t know how long she had been staring at that picture, but the doe-eye girl appears suddenly with a plate of fried rice in her hand. She puts down the picture quickly and approached the doe-eye girl, taking the fried rice from her. Yoona clearly saw her holding that picture but she said nothing. As soon as Sooyoung left the room, Yoona went over and picked it up, sliding her fingers on it. Sooyoung is watching her from outside the room secretly.

 

Has she been crying just now…? Because of that girl in the picture? Sooyoung finds herself feeling sorry and sad for the girl suddenly. It makes her feel like finding out about the girl more, by any means.

 

“Master, please finish your food and return to sleep soon. You have work at ten later on.” Putting the picture down, Yoona turns to the tall girl suddenly and spoke, startling the tall girl.

 

“I… I KNOW! Jeez…” Sooyoung stomps away, but she’s not angry. She sits down at the armchair in the living room and starts to feast on the plate of fried rice deliciously, with the doe-eye girl standing nearby, waiting for her to finish it and wash the plate. “You’re acting like a maid, doing all these chores even though you’re just a personal helper for my work…”

 

“Because Master ordered me to.” That sentence put a stop to the conversation. Sooyoung soon finished the rice and gave the plate to Yoona, who went to the kitchen to wash it before returning to her room. Sooyoung came out from her room again quietly, and sneaks into the doe-eye girl room. She creeps up to the girl’s bed slowly, and stares at the back of the girl. She noticed that the picture isn’t on top of the drawer anymore. Instead, it’s in the doe-eye girl’s embrace.

 

Sooyoung pulls the curtain open slightly to allow some of the lights outside to enter the room, so that she could see the girl’s face more clearly. She’s surprised to see tears rolling down from the girl’s eyes as the girl sleeps on.

 

Crying in her sleep…? Sooyoung sighed, wanting to touch the girl’s face and wipe those tears away. But the girl opens her eyes suddenly, making Sooyoung panic. Just when Sooyoung is trying to find a reason to explain herself, something unexpected happened.

 

“Unnie…?” The doe-eye girl called out, reaching her hand towards the tall girl whose face is blur to her. “Unnie…”

 

“Y… Yes?” Sooyoung didn’t know what to do but she grabs Yoona’s hand quickly, responding to her calls.

 

“I miss you, unnie… I miss you a lot…” Yoona continues to think of Sooyoung as her dead sister, and tears are flowing again as she pulls Sooyoung’s hand close to her face, putting the girl’s hand on her cheek and enjoying the warmth. “You’re warm…”

 

“Y… Yea, Yoona… Stop crying and sleep…” Sooyoung uses another hand of hers to wipe the tears away from Yoona’s face gently.

 

“Thank you…” And a smile appeared. Sooyoung froze at that very moment, when Yoona suddenly started smiling. After all these while, she finally sees the smile of the girl. It is beautiful. The girl closes her eyes slowly, with the smile still plastered on her face. But soon, it fades away and Yoona’s grip on Sooyoung’s hand loosens.

 

“Im Yoona… What are you exactly…?” Sooyoung sighed, getting up and leaving the room quietly.