26 – The Girl Who acts like a kid

The Girl Who...

 

"Are you feeling better?" The tall girl asked, holding the girl's hand tightly.

"Yes, Master. Thank you." The doe-eye girl replied with a smile.

"In case you forget, yesterday you are-"

"It's alright, Master. I understand those feelings already." Yoona interrupted, smiling when she sees the wide grin on Sooyoung's face. "Thank you for taking off the armor that my heart is wearing, Master."

"R... Really?" Sooyoung stands up instantly and hugs the girl when she sees the girl nodding.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Yoona cried out and Sooyoung let go of her quickly. The two of them stare at each other for a while and soon, they are laughing. Sooyoung stops almost instantly and she listens closely to Yoona's laughter, smiling to herself without realizing it.

"Yoona... Your laughter sounds amazing." Sooyoung commented, touching the girl's face.

"H... Huh?" Yoona stops laughing and stares at the tall girl blankly.

"I... I mean it's cute... I like it." Sooyoung smiles awkwardly at the doe-eye girl.

"Thank you." Yoona replied, smiling as she leans back on the pillow behind her. "Thank you for teaching me how to feel, Master... And thank you for making me feel loved."

"W... What...? I... I... I don't l... love you..." Sooyoung blushed instantly.

"I don't mean it that way!" Yoona chuckles. "It feels the same. When my unnie is still around, I could always feel it. It's the best feeling in the world. It's because of this feeling that I'm able to live until now." A faint smile appears on Yoona's face and she closes her eyes quickly, before wiping the tears away. "Thank you for everything, Master."

Sooyoung don't even know whether she's supposed to be happy or sad. Her love for the doe-eye girl is obviously beyond the love of a sister. It's more special and romantic. She wanted to tell this girl that her love isn't like her sister's love, but she doesn't have the courage.

"Thank you for existing, Yoona." Sooyoung let out a happy sigh, as she pats the girl. Yoona stares at her for a while before smiling sweetly, capturing her heart once again. She didn't even know when it happened but when she realizes it, she's already deeply in love with this doe-eye girl in front of her.

-----

"Yoona, sit down!" The tall girl screamed, when she sees the girl, still with some bandages on, moving around the house with a broom.

"But, Master... The house is dirty~" Yoona whined. She had been whining to come home after staying in the hospital for only a day. Sooyoung has no choice but to request for her discharge. Luckily, her conditions are pretty good, thus the doctor approves of her discharge. She promised Sooyoung to not do anything chores and rest, but she couldn't help it when she sees the dust and rubbish lying around the house.

"You promised me! Now, sit down!" Sooyoung snatches the broom away and pushes the girl to the sofa, settling her down on it. Yoona frowns and pouted, crossing her arms and looking away like a unhappy kid. "... Don't pout."

"Hmph!" Yoona refuses to listen.

"... If you continue to pout like that, I won't give you ice cream." And the doe-eye girl stops pouting instantly.

"Master doesn’t like pouts?" Yoona asked, looking up at the tall girl.

"No. Just that your pout is bad for my heart."

"Ehhh?! What do you mean by that, Master?"

"You won't want to know. If I see you getting up and doing things that you shouldn't do, I will forbid you from eating ice cream for a week."

"Ehh?! That's unfair!" Yoona whined.

"I don't care. You promised me." Sooyoung pokes her forehead, pushing her head backwards. "Now, rest."

Yoona sighed as she leans back on the sofa. She just wanted to get her job done but the tall girl isn't allowing her to until she has fully recovered. After doing the chores for quite some time, she couldn't help it but to feel uneasy when she doesn't do it. Peeking around, she walks into the kitchen, wanting to grab a rag to at least wipe the coffee table.

"Im Yoona!" Sooyoung caught her.

"M... Master..." Yoona grins awkwardly as she shifted her hand from the rag to the bag of potato chips quickly. "J... Just feel like... snacking..."

Sooyoung stares at her suspiciously and watches as she exits the kitchen with the bag of potato chips. Yoona didn't have a choice. She sits down on the sofa again and opens the bag of chips, and starts to eat the chips quietly. Sooyoung soon came over with two cups and a bottle of wine, along with more snacks.

"Master?" Yoona stares at the amount of things Sooyoung is bringing to the coffee table. Sooyoung did not say anything as she walks back to her own room, coming out with a CD case.

"Let's just watch some movies." Sooyoung grins as she puts in a disc that looks suspicious to Yoona.

…..

"MASTERRRRRR~~!!!!!" Yoona screamed as she hugs the girl beside her quickly, hiding her face. Apparently, Sooyoung had placed a disc of a horror movie into the player earlier.

"HAHAHAHA!" Sooyoung laughed at the reaction of the girl, as she pats the girl on the head. "Sorry but your reactions at the haunted house were so cute. I just feel like seeing it again."

Yoona looks up instantly with a frown, pouting with teary eyes.

"I... I say don't pout! It's bad for my heart!" Sooyoung blushed instantly after seeing the girl pouting so up close.

"I hate you, Master! You're so mean!" Yoona crossed her arms and moved away, puffing up her cheeks with air.

"Araso! I'm sorry! Don't hate me, okay?" Sooyoung sighed, turning off the television and moving closer to hug the girl. "It's just that you're so cute... I can't help it..."

"Why do you keep saying that I'm cute, Master? It feels weird..." Yoona blushed.

"Well, it's a fact that we can't deny. Come on, it's late. Let's go to bed." Sooyoung stood up and walked away, heading to her room.

"Erm... Master...?" Yoona called out softly.

"Yea?"

"Erm... C... Ca... Can I sleep with you tonight...?" Yoona asked, looking at Sooyoung with a pleading look. Sooyoung gulped and turned away quickly to hide her reddened face. Yoona thought it's a refusal but the girl signaled to her to go over. "Thank you~!" Yoona jumps up in joy as she runs over and hops on Sooyoung's back happily.

"Jeez! You're such a kid!" Sooyoung sighed, as she walked into her room with the girl on her back. That night, Sooyoung has some trouble sleeping. The reason is pretty obvious.