11 – The Girl Who needs to be taught

The Girl Who...

 

The tall girl steps out from the plane and looks around, before turning back to see that her personal helper isn’t behind her. Sighing, she went back in and stared at the girl who looks indifferent, yet unable to move.

 

“… Straight face even when you’re feeling sick. You’re seriously a robot in disguise, aren’t you? We haven’t got all day, so let’s get going.” The tall girl pulled the doe-eye girl up, and supported her out of the plane slowly. After resting a while, the doe-eye girl has recovered from her airsickness, and is heading to the nearby café to get some coffee.

 

“One of each, please.” When it’s the doe-eye girl’s turn to order, she only said that four words, in perfect English. The staff of the café nodded and starts to prepare one of each kind of coffee they have. While the girl is waiting there, someone among the customers who are sitting around in the café has been staring at her. When her order is ready, she took everything without any trouble and walked out, noticing the person who is staring at her but she didn’t bother.

 

“They have a lot of variety.” The tall girl commented, looking at the various kinds of coffees in front of her. She picks up the cup with the label, Espresso, and takes a sip, almost spitting it out instantly. “What the… It tastes nothing like Espresso…” After saying that, she shove the cup into Yoona’s hand and the doe-eye girl took a sip as well. After tasting it, the doe-eye girl pulls out a notebook and starts to scribble something in it. The two of them sat there for nearly an hour, tasting the coffees and taking down notes.

 

“Are you Choi Sooyoung ssi?” Just then, the person who is staring at Yoona in the café earlier appears beside them, when the tall girl is almost dying from drinking all the awful tasting coffees.

 

“Yes, I am. And you are?” The tall girl shoved yet another cup to Yoona and stood up, trying not to puke right now.

 

“I’m Robin. I believe I had worked with your father before.” The guy replied, smiling as he offers his hand for a shake. Though suspicious, Sooyoung shook his hand briefly and sat down again, continuing with the tasting of coffee. “Are you doing a research right now?” The Robin guy sits down beside Sooyoung, almost sitting on her left leg. The tall girl stares at him with a frown, not liking the fact that he’s sitting so close to her.

 

“Even if you had worked with my father before, I do not know you well personally. I strongly recommend you to move away slightly.” The tall girl stares at the grinning man, who shrugged and moved away slightly. For the whole time, he had been staring at the two girls who are busy with their research and both of the girls obviously know that.

 

“Master, we are done.” The doe-eye girl puts down the last cup of the coffee and stuffs her notebook back into the bag. The way the doe-eye girl addresses the tall girl seems to have made the guy beside the tall girl to be more interested. However, when he is about to stand up and leave with them, a security came over and stopped him.

 

“Mister, please clean up the mess you had made before leaving.” The security points to the unfinished cups of coffees and the Robin guy cursed softly under his breath as he cleans up the cups.

…..

“Darn. I drank too much coffee. Wait here, Yoona.” The tall girl sighed as she made a run to the nearest restroom, wanting to relieve herself. The doe-eye girl stood still, outside the restroom and waits patiently for her employer to come out. However, shortly after the tall girl left her to stand there alone, a hand clasped over suddenly and an arm wraps around her waist, pulling her away.

 

The doe-eye girl surveyed her surrounding carefully as she is being dragged away by an unknown person and soon, she is pushed to ground in some alley nearby. She looks up and sees that Robin guy standing right in front of her, with a wide grin.

 

“Call me Master, girl… I like how you say it.” The guy sits on her before she could stand up, and grabs her face, pulling it close. The doe-eye girl remains calm and silent, as she stares into the guy’s eyes, as though she is reading his thoughts through his eyes. Somehow, she really did know what the guy is going to do and it’s obviously nothing good.

 

During the moment of silence, she could already feel the hand of the guy going under her shirt slowly. She had this feeling in her heart all of the sudden. It’s a familiar feeling but she couldn’t remember what is it.

 

“Are you scared? Beg me and call me Master. Maybe I will let you go.”

 

Scared? F… Fear? She starts to recall the term to describe the feeling she had now, in her heart. It’s leaking again, through those tiny cracks on the armor. She could feel that her heartbeat is increasing as the guy moves closer and closer. Is this fear…? She could feel that her eyes are getting watery. Tears… Tears when fear…

 

“I knew it. I never see you before.” Just then, a familiar voice sounded into her ears and yet another feeling appears in her heart. She doesn’t know what feeling is that, but her heart seems to have relaxed slightly after seeing her employer. “I had seen all my father’s business partners before, and never once I had seen your stupid, erted face before.”

 

“Y… You…” The Robin guy got up immediately and attempted to hit the tall girl, but the girl dodged his attack skillfully, and sent him flying out of the alley, onto the street.

 

“Why are you always dragged away so easily…?” The tall girl sighed, as she squats down in front of the doe-eye girl. It was then she realizes that the girl’s eyes are watery. “Yoona…”

 

“… Master…” The doe-eye girl looked up at the tall girl. “Tears when fear…?”

 

Sooyoung stared at the girl blankly. The girl doesn’t even know or doesn’t even remember how it feels like to be fearful. But her body does. Just how scared is she to be tearing up like this? How scared is her heart, to make her tear up?

 

“Yoona…” Sooyoung sighed as she brings the girl into her embrace, patting the girl on her head gently. At that very moment, Yoona went through a slight change again. Somehow, she starts to remember about the feeling, fear. Tears start to fall as she wraps her arms around the tall girl slowly. Sooyoung could feel that her shirt is getting wet but she didn’t care. “It’s alright, Yoona… You have me here with you. Don’t cry anymore…” Sooyoung didn’t know why is she so gentle and nice with the girl but she couldn’t help it. She continues to pat the girl gently as the girl continues to cry silently. “It’s alright, Yoona. I will teach you how to feel again. I will teach you emotions again.”