22 – The Girl Who is tired out

The Girl Who...

"Again?! Choi Sooyoung, is there something wrong with your mind?!" The shorter girl screamed at the tall girl who has two fingers stuck into her ears at the moment. "It's like the fifth one in one week already!"


"I might really have problem with my mind if I stay. Those people don't even want me to be there. They only want Yoona." The tall girl replied, looking really uninterested.

"That's because you can't do a single thing! That's why you have to learn!"

"Stop screaming into my ears, Fany... My eardrums are precious." Sooyoung frowns, standing up and walking away from her desk, to join the doe-eye girl at the couch. "By the way, you're still working for the company?"

"No. Not with that guy sitting on the Chairman seat." Tiffany replied, frowning.

"Good. Then, can you help me?"

"What...?"

"I want to open a small cafe."

"What?! Can you even make a normal cup of coffee?!"

"I can't. Yoona can. Plus, hers isn't like any other normal cup of coffee." Sooyoung replied with a smirk, as she picks up the cup from the coffee table and offers it to the shorter girl. Tiffany took a sip and her eyes widens after tasting it. "So... Accepting my proposal?"

"... Fine. What's my role?"

"Finding supplier for the coffee beans and, serving? I mean, Yoona has to make the coffee and I can't be serving everyone on my own..." Sooyoung sighed, as she leans back on the couch and she pulls the doe-eye girl with her for a side hug.

"Araso. I will go and look for good suppliers. By when? And the place for the cafe?"

"I found a place already and talked to the seller. Reasonable price and good position. Now we just need to buy it, renovate it and we're done." Sooyoung replied, not even looking at Tiffany. She busy watching Yoona's expressions as she pats the girl on the head, trying to see if there's anything new. "Any new expression, Yoona?"

"This." Yoona answered with a tearful expression. "And this..." And she makes a pleading look that makes the tall girl blushes.

"Don't give me puppy eyes. I can't handle that well..." Sooyoung covers Yoona's eyes immediately as she tries to let herself cool down, which succeeded immediately when she noticed that her cousin is smirking.

"Puppy eyes?" Yoona said it in a questioning tone, and her head tilts to the side.

"Argh! Stop it! You're being too cute! I can't handle it!" Sooyoung almost screamed as she tries to hide her reddened face from the doe-eye girl. Tiffany starts to laugh and Sooyoung glared at her, which didn't work since the girl continues to laugh. Yoona watches the shorter girl for a moment and tries to imitate, ending up with an awkward and fake laughter. "Did you just tried to imitate her?"

"It looks kind of fun. But it's hard..." Yoona pouted.

"Yoona ssi, you're killing her if you keep on doing that..." Tiffany could hardly breathe properly when she saw her cousin turning away quickly and banging her head on the armrest of the couch.

"M... Master!" Yoona stops the tall girl quickly and but it's a little too late. The girl has gotten a little too dizzy from the constant head bangs.

"... Crap. I'm seeing stars..." Sooyoung sighed, as she turns to Yoona. "And an angel..." Before turning to Tiffany. "And a devil."

"W... What?! Why am I a devil?!" Tiffany stomps her foot angrily as she hits the tall girl on her shoulder, hard.

"Oww!! See! That's what I meant! A devil!" Sooyoung rubs her shoulder as she speaks, physically prepared to run already. Soon, the tall girl is running around the spacious study room, with the shorter girl chasing behind her and the doe-eye girl trying to stop the shorter girl from hurting the tall girl. Sooyoung got behind Yoona after awhile, and used her as a shield against Tiffany, who doesn't dare to attack because of Yoona. "My angel, protect me from the devil!"

The game of tag, a not so friendly one, continues for quite sometime and the three of them slump onto the sofa, totally tired out.

"Don't... Don't use tired as an excuse, Choi Sooyoung..." Tiffany panted as she tries to pull the tall girl out of the doe-eye girl's embrace, but the tall girl refuses to budge.

"Yoona, this feeling... is tired. You're probably feeling tired right now... When you don't feel like moving your body anymore after doing tiring stuffs for too long..." Sooyoung makes herself comfortable by resting her head on the girl's lap, and she raised her legs to Tiffany's head on purpose, getting a smack on her calves in return. "Ow!"

"Tired..." Yoona murmured, as she fans herself with her hands. "And warm."

"Take off your shirt if you're warm." Sooyoung teased and added quickly. "And no, don't do it. I'm just kidding."

"You wanted her to, don't you?" Tiffany smirked.

"She will really do it! I joked about it twice and she really tried to take it off..." Sooyoung blushed. "Good thing she only listens to me."

"That's bad. She's not safe, with a ert as her master."

"What?!" Sooyoung sits up instantly and grabs Tiffany's collar. Tiffany places a finger on her lips instantly and points to the doe-eye girl, who had fallen asleep. "... She actually fell asleep when we are talking so loudly... What a kid..."

"I want to take a nap too. Shall see myself to the guest room. Don't try to take advantage of her okay?" Tiffany got up and ran out of the room before the tall girl could say anything.

"Aish..." Sooyoung stares at the door for a moment before turning back to the sleeping doe-eye girl. Brushing away the few strands of hair on the girl's face, Sooyoung couldn't help but to stare at her. "So cute..." She touches the girl's face gently and her thumb went for the girl's lips suddenly.

No... I can't do that... I... It's not acceptable. Sooyoung shakes off the thought she has in her mind earlier and pulls the girl gently to allow the girl to lie down across the whole couch, head resting on the armrest. Why are you affecting me in this way, Yoona...?