29 – The Girl Who is curious about love

The Girl Who...

WAHAHAHAHA~ SOO'S FAIL AND POOR FANY ALERT XDDD
Anywayyyy~ I sort of come up with something... erm... new...? Care to take a look? There's nothing there yet though =v=;;

<---- THIS THIS > <

 

 

The tall girl looks at the snacks lying on the coffee table with her eyes opened widely. She doesn’t know what’s going on but the girl who’s whining that she wants to get home faster and sleep, is now bringing all the snacks and drinks to the living room.

 

“Erm… Yoona, what are you doing? Didn’t you want to sleep?” Sooyoung sits down on the sofa and picks up one of the snacks, opening it and eating it.

 

“Because Master took too long to get home so I don’t feel sleepy now… Since I fell asleep on the car…” Yoona sighed, sitting down beside Sooyoung.

 

“And?”

 

“Movie?” Yoona grins. “But no horror please!”

 

“Okay. Okay~ I shall sacrifice my beauty sleep for you, kid.” Sooyoung ruffles the girl’s hair playfully and walks into her room to get her DVDs out. Looking through everything, she picks out one and shows it to the doe-eye girl who demands to check if it’s horror or not first, before putting it into the player. Romance. This time, it’s a romance movie. Sooyoung didn’t know why she chooses that but she just feels like watching it.

 

The doe-eye girl sits up straight excitedly as Sooyoung turns off the light and plays the movie. It’s her first time watching romance movie, and she’s probably curious about its content. For nearly a quarter of the whole movie, Sooyoung couldn’t even concentrate on the things going on in the movie. Her attention keeps on going towards the doe-eye girl, and her feelings are reacting fiercely, especially at the loving scenes.

 

“What’s love, Master? How does it feel like?” Yoona asked suddenly, with her eyes still glued to the television screen.

 

“A sweet feeling. If you love someone, you will probably want to see that person everyday, for the whole day. You will feel happy just to be beside that person, and you feel the emotions that the person is feeling.” Sooyoung replied, describing her feelings for Yoona completely.

 

“Will you feel like protecting that person as well?”

 

“Yes. You will want to protect the person so that he or she will not be hurt. You will want that person to be safe, in your embrace, forever.”

 

“Will you feel like doing that to the person?” Yoona points to the kissing scene shown on the television screen.

 

“… Yes.”

 

“I see. Thanks for telling me, Master.” Yoona turns around and smiles at Sooyoung, before turning back to watch the movie again.

 

There was silence between the two of them again, as they continue to watch the movie. In the middle of the movie, while Sooyoung isn’t looking, Yoona turns her head slightly to peek at her before turning back to the television again, biting her lips. Those words that she heard earlier, is still playing in her mind.

 

“Master…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Do you feel like protecting me?”

 

“Yes.” Sooyoung answered absent-mindedly, forgetting about the questions that Yoona asked her earlier, about love.

 

“Do you want to see me everyday, for the whole day?”

 

“Yes.” Sooyoung still did not realize what question she’s actually answering to.

 

“Happy when you’re with me, and feeling the same as I do?”

 

“Yes, Yoo-“ Just then, Sooyoung finally realizes what she had been saying. No, what the girl has been asking and she had been saying yes to everything. She stares at the girl’s side profile blankly, dropping the bag of potato chips in her hand. “I… Erm… I…”

 

“Master… I’m willing to do anything for you. Just say it and I will do it.” Yoona did not turn her head. At that very moment, the couple in the movie kisses again. Sooyoung clenches her fists as she looks away, not knowing what she should do now. She just confesses, or at least admitted about her feelings for Yoona in the most unromantic way ever. As the couple in the movie continues to kiss, Sooyoung makes up her mind.

 

“Yoona.”

 

“Yes, Master?”

 

“I want you to love me. I want you to kiss me now.” Sooyoung stares at Yoona with a determined look. Yoona turns around and met her gaze. Smiling, Yoona leans over and Sooyoung moves closer as well. Right before their lips meet, the front door swings open.

 

“Why is it so dark in here?” The short girl standing at the door asked, turning on the light to see the two girls sitting side by side, with an awkward atmosphere. “… Did I interrupt something?”

 

“… D… Damn you, Fany! Why are you here?!” Sooyoung scolded, blushing madly.

 

“I feel like sleeping here for a night? Did something happen?” Tiffany raised her eyebrow.

 

“N… Nothing.” Sooyoung turns away angrily. “I’m going to change the lock tomorrow…”

 

“What? Why?!”

 

“Just go and sleep!” Hearing that, Tiffany closes and locks the front door quickly, running to the guest room as fast as she could. After a while, Sooyoung looks over to the doe-eye girl. “Y… Yoona…”

 

Yoona looks over and Sooyoung starts to move closer again. Once again, right before their lips can meet, Tiffany came out from her room and went to the kitchen.

 

“… TIFFANY HWANG! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Sooyoung screamed, charging to the kitchen.

 

“WHAT DID I DO?!” Tiffany is obviously surprised and clueless. In the end, they couldn’t kiss because it’s a little too awkward for them already.