27 – The Girl Who likes sweet food

The Girl Who...

“Yoona, one Espresso and one Americano.” The tall girl said as she keys the order into the cashier and keeps the money, giving the customer the change. The doe-eye girl nodded and starts to make the coffee quickly, serving it in in no time. It was expected by them, that most of their customers would be guys. Many of them in business wear as they are from the companies beside the café and also, opposite the café. During lunchtime, a lot of them will come down specially just to look at the girls, and also to drink the coffee that tasted amazing.

 

The short girl had hired a chef for them, to make some cakes and tarts to be sold. The pay would be paid by the short girl, which means the girl’s father pays for it indirectly.

 

“Yoona ssi, your coffee is really nice. Probably the best coffee ever.” One of the guys said as he pays for his coffee.

 

“Thank you.” Yoona smiles, as she serves the coffee to the previous customer. The guys who saw that blush and start to smile to themselves automatically, and the tall girl isn’t liking that very much. She accidentally slams the cashier close, surprising everyone.

 

“S… Sorry. It’s an accident.” Sooyoung noticed the attention and apologized for surprising them immediately. Of course, the customers didn’t mind about it, even the females. It has been nearly a month since Yoona fully recovered from her injuries and around a week since they had opened their café and their popularity is winning those older cafés around the area.

 

“The coffee is so awful.” Another troublemaker. Probably from another café. Sooyoung sighed as she knocked on the door of the office, asking the short girl who is resting inside to come out, before approaching the person who said that.

 

“Let’s just be straightforward here. Which café are you from?” Sooyoung sits down with an uninterested look on her face, as she picks up the cup of coffee from the table and takes a sip, clearly avoiding the area that the person drink from.

 

“W… What?” The person seems surprised.

 

“Well, you are the tenth one this week. So, let’s just be straightforward about this. I don’t feel like wasting too much energy on this.” Sooyoung added, taking another sip.

 

“… S… Sorry.”

 

“It’s okay. Just get going. I will welcome you if you’re here to enjoy some coffee, but do keep yourself out if you’re here for trouble. I guarantee you that you won’t want to offend any of us.” Sooyoung grins, putting down the cup of coffee and walking away. Instead of going over to take charge of the cashier, she went to the kitchen.

 

“Is that girl going to slack again…?” The short girl sighed.

 

“Master is tired.” Yoona replied, preparing the coffee diligently.

 

“It’s because you spoilt her, Yoona…”

 

“I will do whatever Master tell me to do.”

 

“You sound so monotonous when talking to me. Do you dislike me?” Tiffany turns to face the doe-eye girl, who is still busy with the coffees. The doe-eye girl did not reply her.

 

“Who ask you to drag her out even though she doesn’t want to?” Sooyoung came out from the kitchen with a plate of chocolate cake, which is around thrice the size of the usual slice. She stood beside the doe-eye girl and fed the girl a bite, before taking one bite herself.

 

“Yah… You’re not supposed to be eating while working!” The short girl sighed, keying the orders with some force.

 

“She needs energy to work. The two of us can switch whenever we’re tired but she had been standing here for nearly the whole day.” Sooyoung replied, feeding Yoona again. The doe-eye girl is obviously happier right now, now that she gets to eat something sweet. Soon after Sooyoung just fed her, she opens again for another bite. “Jeez. Eat slowly.”

 

“She loves sweet stuffs?” Tiffany asked, taking yet another order. She quite surprised that the doe-eye girl is still able to work fast while eating.

 

“Yes. Like a kid.” Sooyoung grins, taking another bite of the cake.

 

“Ahh~” Yoona opens again.”

 

“Eat slowly!” Sooyoung flicks the girl’s forehead, getting a pout in return. “Araso! Araso! Here.” Worried about her heart, Sooyoung quickly feeds the girl to stop the girl from pouting.