32 – The Girl Who is happy

The Girl Who...

 

"So, how do you know about my feelings, Yoona? That day, you are asking me as though you already know about my feelings..." The tall girl asked, with the girl sitting on her lap and hugging her.

"I wasn't sleeping..." The doe-eye girl replied, playing with Sooyoung's hair.

"What...? So I confessed indirectly in a even more unromantic way...?" Sooyoung grabs the girl's shoulders and pushed her away slightly, staring right into her eyes.

"I don't mind..." Yoona said, hugging the tall girl again.

"Are the two of you neglecting me on purpose?" The short girl sighed, as she closes the account book and throws it back into the drawer, locking the drawer after which.

"Yoona is more important. And you caused me to confess in the most unromantic way, Fany..." Sooyoung stares at the short girl as she slides her hand under Yoona's shirt slightly, rubbing her spine gently. "You're so skinny, Yoona..."

"What the hell are you doing, Choi Sooyoung?" Tiffany frowns when she notices that her cousin's hand is under the girl's shirt. "Even though she says that she will do whatever you say but you shouldn't be-"

"Just touching my girlfriend's skin, Fany. Not like I'm touching her on any other areas..." Sooyoung replied, reaching her hand further in. "And I touched those areas before..."

"You what?!"

"Erm well, when she's still a robot. I wanted to see her reaction so... You won't hate me for that right, Yoona...?" Sooyoung turns her head to look at the doe-eye girl.

"Anything for you, Master." Yoona turns her head as well, with a smile.

"Alright. Kiss me." Sooyoung grins and the doe-eye girl really moves closer and stops when the short girl clears on purpose. "Why are you always preventing me from getting a kiss?"

"You forget my existence, like totally. Just look at your hand, going further in like I'm not here." Tiffany sighed, as she leaves the room.

"Come on, Yoona." Sooyoung turns to the doe-eye girl again, moving her face closer to the girl slowly.

"SOOYOUNG!" Just then, the short girl appears suddenly again, much to the two girls' displeasure.

"YAH! TIFFANY HWANG!" Sooyoung bellowed, and the doe-eye girl stares at the short girl with a frown.

"No, I didn't mean to but I got good news. Your father woke up." Tiffany waves her phone in the air.

"Take care of the cleaning up, Tiffany." Sooyoung carries the doe-eye girl up immediately and runs out of the cafe, leaving the short girl behind. She sits on the driver seat of the car, almost forgetting that the doe-eye girl is still on her lap. "O... Oh yes. Sorry I forget."

Yoona grins and climbs to the passenger seat quietly, buckling her seat belt and they are off, to the hospital. Holding the doe-eye girl's hand tightly, Sooyoung ran down the corridor of the hospital despite all the shouting to ask her to not run.

"DAD!" She barged into the ward, not knowing what she's feeling when she sees her father sitting on the bed and looking at her with a surprised look.

"Oh... Good evening, my dear." The man smiles, opening his arms. He knows that she would want it. True enough, the girl dashes right into his embrace and start to cry. "Oh dear... Stop crying. You're not a kid anymore."

"I was so scared, Dad..." The tall girl cried.

"Araso... I'm sorry for making you guys worry for me." The man pats his daughter on the head. "Do you want to come over too, Yoona ssi?"

The doe-eye girl isn't expecting that but she walks over and bows.

"Thanks for taking care of my daughter, Yoona ssi."

"What...? I'm the one taking care of this kid, okay?" Sooyoung moves away from her father and pokes Yoona on her temple with a smirk. Despite the presence of Sooyoung's parents, Yoona pouted and stares at the tall girl. "Jeez! Stop pouting!" Sooyoung covers Yoona's mouth quickly. "See? She's a kid who is good at everything. A whiny one too."

"I'm glad that your relationship seems to be so much better than the time when I first see the both of you together." The man smiles. "Didn't you have something to tell me?"

"H... Huh?" Sooyoung couldn't understand.

"Tiffany told me something about the two of you, you see..." The man grins, hinting about something obvious.

"Erm... Erm..." Sooyoung blushed instantly and looked away, cursing the short girl for being a blabbermouth in her mind as she tries to think of how she should address this matter.

"Normally, to be honest, I will not accept it." Seeing that his daughter won't be talking for a moment, the man continues. He holds up his palm to stop her from talking first and added. "But as long as you are happy. And since it's Yoona ssi, I shall not oppose to it."

"REALLY?!" Sooyoung asked, unable to contain her happiness.

"Your mother agreed as well. But don't do anything you want to her even if she doesn't mind, okay?"

"... Fany said something didn't she...?"

"Kind of. About the company, don't worry. I will take care of that matter swiftly. The shareholders are coming in later." The man sighed. "I didn't know that young lad is such a person. Should have know."

"Yoona gave him a salty coffee." Sooyoung smirks, patting her girl proudly. Her parents laughed when Sooyoung told them about that time when Jaejoong went to their cafe and ends up drinking a salt-filled coffee.

"So, do you want to continue with the cafe or come back to work for me?" The man asked.

"I can help with the paperwork but I want to stay in the cafe."

"You help, or Yoona ssi helps?" The middle-aged woman asked, grinning.

"BOTH! Okay! Both of us! Jeez..." Sooyoung sighed when both her parents laughed again. Even the doe-eye girl is trying her best not to laugh, but eventually did when Sooyoung joins in the laughter. The atmosphere is great. Warmth and sweet. Something that Yoona had never felt from her family before. She stops laughing and looks at the older couple before turning to the tall girl beside her. She's happy that she had come here, to the girl's side.