30 – The Girl Who is in a relationship with Her

The Girl Who...

 

The short girl exits from her room, with both arms stretched fully into the air as she yawns. She makes her way slowly to the kitchen to make some breakfast for herself, when she thought she sees someone on the sofa. Rubbing her eyes sleepily, she approaches the sofa, grinning when she see the tall girl sleeping on it, with the doe-eye girl in her embrace. The floor is littered with various packaging of different kinds of snacks, and the girl sighed as she picks them up, throwing them into the bin.

 

“Sooyoung…” She nudged the tall girl gently, but all the girl did is stir in her sleep, and hugs the doe-eye girl tighter. The doe-eye girl is the one waking up instead of the tall girl. “Morning, Yoona.”

 

Yoona looks at her for a moment and literally ignored her. First impression does make an impact. Tiffany sighed at the girl’s cold attitude towards her, giving up on trying to get the girl to treat her friendlier.

 

“Master…” Yoona nudged the girl who is hugging her tightly.

 

“Nnngg?” Sooyoung opens her eyes slightly, smiling when she sees Yoona’s face the moment she wakes up. She almost closes in for a kiss but Yoona moves away and looks at Tiffany, with a not so happy look. “Oh… Fany ah…”

 

“Why are the two of you sleeping here?” Tiffany asked, sitting down on the armchair.

 

“That’s Master’s seat!” Yoona pointed out immediately.

 

“It’s okay, Yoona. It’s just for a while.” Sooyoung pats the girl and the girl looks away, with a slight frown. “Did I do something wrong? Why are you frowning?” Sooyoung leans over and hugs the girl, resting her chin on the girl’s shoulder. Tiffany could sense that something is going on between the two of them. Something romantic and special.

 

“No… Just that she…” Yoona peeks at Tiffany with a pout, before looking away again.

 

“What did I do?!” Tiffany asked, feeling wronged.

 

“Let’s just say that you came at the wrong time.” Sooyoung replied, understanding Yoona’s words immediately. The two of them stand up together and walk to the bathroom in Sooyoung’s room, hand in hand. Even though she’s being ‘hated’ and neglected, Tiffany couldn’t help but to smile when she looks at the two of them. They are being too obvious.

 

When Yoona is in the kitchen, making breakfast for the tall girl and herself, Tiffany enters Sooyoung’s room while the girl is tidying her clothes with a wide grin.

 

“So, what did you do?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Nothing. Almost did something but you came in last night.” Sooyoung replied, combing her hair now.

 

“I mean, how did you confess? I thought you didn’t want to?”

 

“I admitted about my feelings in the most unromantic way ever. Yoona was asking me how does it feel like to love someone, so I told her. And she got me when I wasn’t really paying attention, asking if I feel that way for her...” Sooyoung sighed, putting down the comb and bundling up her hair into a ponytail.

 

“Jeez. That’s really unromantic… Then? What happened next?” Tiffany is now sticking really close to the tall girl, being seriously curious about the situation.

 

“She said that she’s willing to do anything for me. As long as I tell her to, she will do it for me. So I confessed to her officially, in a less direct way. And don’t stick to me like that… Yoona doesn’t like it.”

 

“Jeez. Pushing me away instantly after getting the girl that you want?” Tiffany moves away with a pout, crossing her arms.

 

“Your pout has no use on me, so cut it out.” Sooyoung pokes Tiffany on her forehead harshly, before exiting the bedroom.

 

“So what did you tell her?” Tiffany follows the girl quickly.

 

“I… I tell her to love me… a… and…” Sooyoung blushed instantly as she got reminded of the awkward atmosphere last night.

 

“And kiss you?” Tiffany grins widely.

 

“AND YOU RUINED IT!” Sooyoung admits to it instantly, knocking Tiffany on her head repeatedly.

 

“OW! I’m going to become stupid if you continue to do that!” Tiffany moves away quickly, rubbing her head. “No wonder you tried to kill me last night… Jeez…”

 

“Master…” Yoona came out from the kitchen with two plates of omelet rice, pouting with a slight frown.

 

“Are you jealous?” Sooyoung went over to her side quickly. “How cute… Don’t worry. I’m just teaching that idiot a lesson.”

 

“WHO’S THE IDIOT?!” Tiffany glared at the tall girl instantly.

 

“You.” Sooyoung replied with a smirk. “Come on, Yoona. Let’s ignore that idiot and eat our breakfast.” With that, the two of them sit down at the dining table and successfully ignored the short girl completely, no matter what she says or does.